1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is literally unplayable

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by MoarningShadow, Oct 17, 2018.

?

Do you love Motion Blur to the max? Also, side question, do you enjoy Mouse Acceleration in games?

1. Motion Blur and Mouse Acceleration are the creations of the Devil.

60 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Motion Blur is Garbage but I enjoy Mouse Acceleration, either in specific games or all games.

5 vote(s)
    6.3%
  3. Motion Blur is my Lord and Savior, but I despise Mouse Acceleration.

5 vote(s)
    6.3%
  4. I want to see the world burn because I advocate for both Motion Blur and Mouse Acceleration.

10 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. MoarningShadow

It's an issue that Kakao Abyss is apparently aware of.

SnakeAttack likes this.
  2. eddie972e

i looks great on my end, in think it looks even better than before, it might be a bug that effects certain rigs, cuz on my pc the game looks amzing, and the motion blur is not so strong, i can barely tell that its on, but i hope they get the bug fixed for everyone else.

3. Izma

Same here. I had it turned off for a reason and now its ON either way (ON/OFF settings doesnt matter anymore,its always ON). Also mouse acceleration is fu*ked up. There is an option for both settings, why forcefuly turn it ON ? WE dont want that !

4. Muesticblade

Muesticblade Kunoichi 62 EU

The screenshot problem is only there when taking 4k. Looks sharp normal when standing, you press the button, you the the slight screenshot lag and bum char looks blurry (only from a certain distance i guess. Not all screenshots look like this.) But when im home i can upload a short video to show how riding a horse or moving looks for me. Maybe i could update graphics driver but i doubt it would help (gtx1080)

5. Izma

Man, this is fu*ked up. try look for hot spots now with fast frigate or sailboat. I dont c litteraly anything unless its right next to me :( Same for grinding. when i jump around everything is blured so i dont c any targets, i have to stop, look around, plan my route and then start combo,after combo i have to stop again to c if something is still alive. ... Sigh :*(

#25 Izma, Oct 18, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  6. Izma

This is happening now, at least for me i didnt had any graphical issues(I play Ultra mode) what so ever until yesterdays patch.

7. Aicha

Still no fixed. :( The motion blur is terrible, I don't know why this feature ever was invented.

Also it's only an issue on Remastered (and maybe ultra, didn't try). But f.e. on Very High the Motion Blur camera sliders actually works and you can turn it off.

8. Dremlock

at first it seemed weird to me, but now i actually like the way things more than before. i like how things get motion blurry when i move the mouse around

9. jaygrae

Ya me too. I like getting car sick as well. Its fun to just have things "smear by" and try not to get sick. I"m sure this is real healthy as well.

10. Jeanina

Jeanina Sharivar Lahn 61 EU

what they did to the remaster mode with the last patch is just sick, i cant play longer than 30 mins then im getting a freakin headache on the other side i dont feel like playing without remaster anymore but as long as this motion blur isnt removed i just log in standing still to collect the event stuff and then logging off again. playing like this is an aggravated battery! D:<

11. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

Hmm this is very very odd.
    All my friends are complaining about motion blur too and i'm not getting it at all. I play in remastered and Ultra mode all the time, i only pvp when i play too and do a lot of RBF and no motion blur at all.

My pc specs are Below

CPU: Threadripper 1950X
    GPU: 2x Asus Strix RX Vega 64's (water blocked)
    Motherboard: Asus Strix x399 - E
    Ram: 64G TridentZ
    M.2: 2 Samsung 960 1T's
    PSU: Corsair HX1200
    Fully water cooled and some other typical crap I can't be bothered to list haha.

I leave everything checked on apart from "Faraway Object" and "Faraway NPC'S". I wonder what the problem could be? As I'm not convinced this is a problem for everyone atm :D

12. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

Although, i do get that really odd (bigger than it should be) outline around npc's and other players on certain angles.

13. Eradil

Why all this changes?

#33 Eradil, Oct 20, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  14. yukishiro1

"Patch day. What haven't we broken yet?"

"How about we make them unable to turn off motion blur?"

"I like the way you think, son!"