1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is why you need reduce geargap

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Zendeo, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Zendeo

1. Cheaters get less advantage as they get close to 1bil per day 1-shotting hardest mobs.

2. Pvp is more equal and accessible which means more world pvp and gvg.

Not asking that everyone is running in equal stats. Just reduce geargap.. Removing ap bonus is great start. Probably won't happen though because of artisan memories..

2. Lystra

Lystra IaIatina Wizard 62 EU

3. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 62 EU

Nope. Nope. Nope. When u reach high gs u won't cry anymore.
    Go play something else, stop trying to make BDO a general mmorpg.

4. Dalenos

So wait let me understand this logic OP o.O If someone has way better stats then you that makes them automatically cheaters -_- that logic >.>

Reiz and Evil Wood like this.
  5. Zendeo

First 1-year you do nothing but pve to catch up pvp players. This game offers 10x less pvp than other mmos.

This is why this game is slowly dying. It's accessible only for 5% nolifers or those who happened to buy game 2-years ago. People who don't have chance to pvp will quit because they are fed up 1-shotting brainless mobs 24-7.

Or add arenas where you have equal gear. Just give us somekind pvp ffs. This game is so carebear. Nobody is asking to remove gear progression so stop whining.

6. Zendeo

No.

I'm saying that those who cheat get insane advantage. Because this is most gear dependant mmo.

If geargap was reduced then cheaters would have less advantage.

This game is atm 100% gear 0% skill. I want to make it 50% gear 50% skill. That's it.

Mesuka and alastersan like this.
  7. Zendeo

Also you're reason why this game is dying.

You're basically vet who bought game 2-years ago and you enjoy 1-shotting new players because you're loser. You're afraid of pvp and challenge. Enjoy your game carebear. Carried by gear because you have 0 skills.

Oh and also enjoy playing with cheaters. They get carried by gear even more because they have insane amount of billions to get full tet or pen.

Pook600 likes this.
  8. Arzurag

Wait for caphras stones to be released.
    This will reduce the gear gap greatly.

Reigne Irkalla likes this.
  9. Zendeo

Hope they come before wow xp whatever they are.

Gw2 and wow have atm 10x bigger playerbase for good reason.

10. Lystra

Lystra IaIatina Wizard 62 EU

I don't really think so to be honest with you and here is why: The cost for TRI - TET is about 1.7 BIL which is honestly about double or even triple of what you'd spend getting TET without Caphras. Not even talking about PEN which is about 18 BIL via Caphras. This DOES add a Safe Option for those who hate RNG, but overall i think people will mostly gather up Caphras for the gear improvement bonuses (when charged )rather than use em for Safe Enchants considering these will be hard to obtain via Grinding and nearly impossible to do so via Auction.

11. Zendeo

Yep farming 20 bil for access to pvp. Veterans are hypocrites because they're cowards to make new account.

99% of this game you just grind pve. In other mmos you just hop straight pvp and try get better skillrating.

12. AlnilamE

Oh hai, Zaolee's sock puppet. How have you been?

Mistermoff and Sizer like this.
  13. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

The problem isn’t gear gap as for example 300 vs 500 gap, it is normal for the 300 to lose, the bigger issue is that a 540 gs can face roll a 500 gs player with ease, that needs to be fixed, you get too much DR at very high gs that it becomes very difficult to do anything

Pook600 likes this.
  14. Ashenvall

Social justice warrior & elitist no lifers/cheaters in coming

Cgunz likes this.
  15. Nomos Shrugged

Nomos Shrugged GeekMonster NA

You realize the increased gear gap is to make this game more like a general mmorpg, right?

16. Arzurag

Well, I don't count the value of caphras stones, only the sole amount, thus I rather grind ~1500stones for one safe tet enhancement than loosing my nerves trying to enhance it with the regular method.
    In addition I wouldn't need to deal with degrade so, I'm looking forward to the release of them.
    Getting additional bonuses, is just the cherry on the cake.^^

17. Evil Wood

And i "want" u to leave game, anyway u wont ever catch up anyone with this mentality.. good bye this isnt the game for u

#17 Evil Wood, Jun 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
    Sizer likes this.
  18. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 62 EU

Ok, tell me what made you not play 2 years ago?

Carried by gear? I have no skill?
    Where you were you little maggot when i struggled to make lvl and it took me ~30-40h to reach 50? I did Valencia questline with 128ap and ~100dp on main weapon when i had no absolute skills.
    See little maggot? I deserve to be better than you i just reached 3kh because i couldn't afk and all my time is active time you little maggot.
    Rangers never had SA you little maggot, for 2 years i did pvp with 0SA did i created threads for that? No, i kept playing ranger.
    Did i wasted more 50h to reach 61? Yes i did you little maggot.

Stop crying or gtfo. Work for your damn gear u little maggot. I failed tri giath more than 30 times, did i made a thread for that?
    I made tet red nose with 1 fs di i cried for.... Wait i was lucky with that one xD

Stop blaming the game, do you grind all day? If no gtfo u little maggot.

19. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 62 EU

No it won't. All general mmorpgs give you kinda top gear after finishing all questlines. All you need to do is grind like a bot same dungeon for better gear. Bdo makes you deserve the gear when you enhance it.

Dropkicks and Sizer like this.
  20. Atron

.... you guys are unbelivable.

Absolutely no shame in cheating

Then after getting banned you actually are angry and salty because vets have gear advantage by playing this game non stop for past 2 years?

God dam guys ...