1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is why you need reduce geargap

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Zendeo, Jun 6, 2018.

1. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 62 EU

Imagine that we the vets could use exploits like 4-5 times and still not banned , this only show our dedication to play fair and square.

2. Szakłak

But actually introducing arenas or pvp mode in which gear would not matter is a great idea. I'd enjoy it.

Dropkicks and Blackhearted like this.
  3. Zaolee

Oh boy you don't know how lucky you were if you're veteran.

1. Relics cost 250k instead 1250k
    2. You would got 30 bil from just processing AFK + you could teleport yourself to valencia before it was nerfed.

30 bil being AFK. Also why do you think eveyrone heard about this game 2-years ago?

I can name you 40 000 games, have you heard all of them? Also what if past 2-years you couldn't play at all because of irl like study, work or relationships?

You could play gw2 or wow 6+ years but new player who has better skills than you gets better arena rating. Only in this game noobs like you could afk 2-years and 1-shot someone. This game is ****ing joke just like you.

Wollbert and alastersan like this.
  4. Zaolee

It would be actually first time I'd have chance to pvp in this carebear game. Because 99.9% of time you don't do anything but grind mobs.

5. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 62 EU

When i started to need to enhance my gear with relics they already were 900k.
    I just made 3-4 days ago 3k hours, i never was afk only active playing. I never used trade crates.

Ohooo and now you bring real life stuffs in the game? Relationship? Man then go to your real life world, cry to your gf/momma that life isn't fair. Is not like we shouldn't drink water cause some people on the end of the earth don't have water.

You keep crying... Tell me did you played 5 days straight only grinding 8h/day at least?

If the game is a joke then bye little maggot.

What skill u want in wow and gw2 when those 2 games are tab targeting and all you do is press 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0?

Keep crying and wasting your time on forums and not grinding.

6. Zaolee

Player who played new season in wow only 1 month has same gear as someone who played 10 years.

But in wow you won't get carried by gear like noob. You actually need to have skills. Player who played 10 years might have more experience than that 1 month old player but that's it. You're carried by your ingame skills instead getting free STATS for being afk or other ********.

Only in bdo you can be TOTAL noob and win someone in pvp.

I'm comparing myself against streamer who played 2 years bdo by being AFK 90% of time. He is full tet. He doesn't have any pvp experience and yet he can easily 1-shot me.

This game fits carebear noobs like you perfectly. I'm sure your max wow arena rating was like 1200 or something..

Wollbert and alastersan like this.
  7. Szakłak

The problem is this game is about making money and gear from the begging, You can't take that away from players who played and invested in this game money in time JUST FOR THE GEAR. In this game pvp is bad anyway.

Shutara likes this.
  8. Sizer

Sizer Kilgannon Maehwa 62 NA

ain't no tears left to cry .
    so shad bruh.
    should've picked the game at launch , get gud scrub,

Columba likes this.
  9. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 62 EU

Why u compare wow a 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0 game with bdo who have trully action based combat system?
    Why you compare a NA game with a Korean game?

It is like comparing cs go with dota/lol...

Use your brain maybe??

But u said the game is a joke why not just quit and stop embarrassing yourself?

Also wow don't even have 1/10 skill needed to be good in pvp like BDO have.

In wow you just learn what combo to do and you only use that one. But hey have fun on a tab targeting game spamming 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0 all day with crap graphics and details with no lifeskills system.

10. Sizer

well you see dumdum , most BDO players play BDO exactly because in WoW you can play 10 ****** years and be equal to a 1month old account.

Columba likes this.
  11. Sizer

play other mmo then.

why would vets start new accounts ??!?!?!?!?

Columba likes this.
  12. Noth

What is said about WoW there also pretty much hold True in TERA. A Korean Action combat MMO. Gear gap does not make this game some special snowflake. It in fact make it more like a generic RPG where gear is what matters. An Action Combat system lends itself to a low gear gap system to allow player skill to show through over gear. Basically, adding a large gear gap defeats one of the best strengths of an action combat system.

Reyer, Asato and thdsm like this.
  13. Zaolee

Why should autistic person be equal to someone who is talented in game?

It's like you're saying 6-year old kid should win Reckful top 0.0001% player as long as he afk 2-years doing absolutely nothing.

Blackhearted likes this.
  14. Zaolee

Less gear equals more room for skill based combat.

If this game had 3v3 arenas with equal gear we could see who has it and who doesn't.

15. Zaolee

So they know what's like in other side. If they played new acc they would see how gear dependant this game is. They would have to invest 1-year doing nothing but pve to have chance in pvp.

16. Ashenvall

Vets cheated or are cheating / exploit the game... This is a bit biased

17. Sizer

my bet is , they know,
    they are at the point were 3ap upgrade is 2-3bil per TRY.

your low ass gearing up untill to softcap is easy, much easier now than it was before.

18. Zaolee

And yet you don't have ranking. It's easy in theory but 99.9999% of teams are not even qualified for blizzcon.

It also doesn't help that there is no gear advantage in arenas. You won't be carried like nubs do in bdo.

19. Sizer

not all games are made from everyone , stop being so entitled.

Columba and Laotic like this.
  20. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 62 EU

Why do you think there is a gear in the first place?

If you want arena games go play arena games. Having different gearcaps is only to make difference between hardcore player casual dedicated player, casual players and noobs.

U think that those who made lal 62 by mindless grinding day by day they don't deserve anything?

BDO isn't an arena game based on pvp like wow/tera. It is a sandbox mmorpg.

Tell me one more mmorpg that have same gear gap, have same graphics and have same insane level details...
    BDO is a new MMORPG, like WOW have its own style, like Tera have its own style, all MMORPGs are special excepting those copy pasted.

Try to look on another way at BDO.

AZzalor likes this.