1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Under Investigation This quest has already been accepted.

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by MilanaMill, Nov 14, 2019.

1. MilanaMill

So my I got a quest from my black spirit to meet a wharf manager called Tunger who was supposed to give me a quest called "welcome to altinova" that would direct me towards an npc called Mariam but when I tried to accept the quest I would get a pop up saying something along the lines of "this quest has already been accepted" which would then just close the quest window and leave me with nothing. I don't have the quest in question and because of this bug I'm stuck and cannot really do anything in the game.

2. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

That is because when they changed the quest format recently they changed how you get this quest but forgot to remove the old way at the same time.

3. MilanaMill

Ahha, that makes a lot of sense. The question now is that how do you continue the story, because I at least have no quests lined up and didn't notice any around me either. Should I assume that the black spirit is just going to pop up with a new different quest that would allow me to continue the story or?

4. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Generally yes but perhaps you need to look at your quest log settings and ensure all quests are ticked. For some strange reason this game seems to like to reset your chosen game settings at a whim.

5. GM Endlaive

Game Master

Hello there,

@Phoenixxx75 is on the right track here, with updates happening to the main questline new routes are taken. If you are still stuck on this and you are unsure how to continue, I advise seeking assistance through a ticket and we will be able to see where you need to go next!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

zzz