1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts about New Sea Content

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Keysn, Oct 24, 2019.

1. WinterMilla

This update is cool and all, just wondering when will they start working on the game they released back in 2016.

2. Khondo

Why do you people even play video games? So much hate for something you have problems with but others have fun with. I understand the need to post **** on a forum, but why so much hate all the time?

Lord_Xenon and seanas like this.
  3. Motoko_Shi

Motoko_Shi DarkKnight 62 NA

I like video games.

4. Inspirer

These ships are decorations, useless stuff that sink silver! You can't even recover the silver for canons used with the drop you get. The Ocean is empty from mons unless the spots for the daily quests. You get 150 canon balls which is 37 shots, enough to kill 2 candies for the loot of 3-4 blue neidans/guild items/ and same amount shells/guild items/ and then you are stuck in the middle of nowhere.Embarrassing game expansion!

5. WinterMilla

I play games as a form of entertainment, like a form of enjoyment. I don't hate anything without a good reason. I'm not going to like something just because everyone else likes it nor am I going to hate something because everyone else hates it.

Depthside and MoonDance17 like this.
  6. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Haven't tried it and probably never will.. Only time I go out to ocean is when I get a ride to Vell lol

7. jose0320

It does suck

8. Shanari

Anyone that wasn't in a SMH guild but instead in a PvP one were already able to make more per week then someone doing SMH just by buying and selling costumes, getting a 30 pearl limit through fame is very easy and higher is better but even at 30 it's what like 224,000,000 x 30 = 6bil and to be generous on this math let's subtract 30% off it so it's like 4.2b a week, how is making 900m or so a week off SMH even comparable. The nerf to SMH drops wasn't needed and people who truly are high up in the gear gap are not getting there by using SMH, the people getting silver out of SMH are the people who were trying to catch up with the whales in which SMH was content anyone was able to do therefor it benefited everyone and helped people close that gap. Just because people chose not to do SMH to make that silver is their own fault as it was a possibility for everyone. It wasn't hard to get yourself a ship, people were just to lazy to do it.

If you want a massive step in the right direction it would be focusing on pearl item sales, not on SMH which was content anyone could do even if they didn't spend a penny on the game. This nerf to SMH is just going to make that gear gap larger then it already was.

#28 Shanari, Oct 26, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
  9. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

But of course people that seamonster hunted could also sell the pearl items to get even more silver.

10. Shanari

People that could afford to sell their limit of pearl items in a week did so to skip having to do content and having to grind. 900m a week is also nothing and can be gained even by grinding through a week with 240ish ap which is easy to obtain. These people selling pearl items make more money off grinding then others though since they're able to get good gear and can grind in high end area's, SMH was a waste of time to them.

#30 Shanari, Oct 26, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2019
  11. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

That is your opinion but you do not know the mindset of others. They may enjoy the sea content and do it for fun while still selling pearl items to get more silver.

12. Éternel

I am enjoying the update so far, granted it is not a good way to make silver by any means, but I'm having fun at least.

Khondo likes this.
  13. TheReal_MrJ

They should put bosses in their own shard or something so they run better