1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts on the season servers

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Suldanesselar, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Suldanesselar

So! What's everyone's opinion on the new servers as of now? Personally I think they are crap, so I will just be doing the dailies.

Bizmarc89, MADE and Jinoro like this.
  2. Blitzball

Kinda useless if you're player with full TET gear or above.
    Great for new or casuals players, i guess. Except for the first few days with overcrowded spots :D

Bizmarc89 likes this.
  3. gurghul

Kinda boring to be fair .. spots way to over crowded . 5 chanells full over run . I' m pretty sure most veterans playing in season , forgotten that all gear after finish will be character bound exept 2 pen accessories that will be family bound..

4. Souda

Souda Warrior 61 EU

I'm just forcing myself to do it for the capotia accessory, but kind of weird seeing players everywhere now, takes me back to 2016 lol.

5. Minto

If you are returner player just go on Olvia channel all spots are empty.

FairlyEnjoyable and Bizmarc89 like this.
  6. Decoii

I suppose the 'value' of the Season pass is OK, if you were going to spend pearls on the game. But damn I'm on the fence to buy it. I'm fine with the way I play BDO and I don't need to be so active again just to complete challenges.

7. DarkGG

DarkGG Darkiee DarkKnight 62 NA

yeah as a full tet player myself (273/273/301) event the pen capotia wont do anything for me, I feel its completely useless to have to start over and grind upto 61-62

Attan, Jinoro and Bizmarc89 like this.
  8. Sandpit_

This is lazy content. basically pretend that grinding a new character up on the same old story is content. It isn't, it's garbage. Meanwhile, clog you inventory up with even more pointless junk. This is a contemptuous update, makes me more want to throw in the towel and quit than endure it. Waste of valuable dev time.

Attan, Jinoro, TucoRamires and 3 others like this.
  9. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

A waste of the developers time.

Attan, Yumine, Ben Phoenix and 4 others like this.
  10. MADE

They basically added some more easily enchantable gear and like 40random quest into the game and called it seasonal server.
    It's basically "here's nothing, but you can buy season pass". Pointless, zero fun.
    IDK why they needed delay it though, like come on, creating the whole seasonal thing was like a week work for a single developer at most lol...

If they would've instead added a single outfit into the game, it would be much much much better improvement...

TucoRamires and Bizmarc89 like this.
  11. Bizmarc89

It's a mess. I'd rather fight for a spot to grind instead of everyone just grinding over each other. I really don't see the point if you're full tet and tet/tri accs anyway, can make more progress just grinding on regular servers.

I'm just doing the dailies and that's it.

12. Khondo

So so many reasons to do Seasons, but of course that will be different for all players.

It's great to see so many players at the low level areas again and fighting for mobs. Like a "new game" feel. Very nice.

13. GnatGoSplat

GnatGoSplat DarkKnight 62 NA

I've read the Season Server Guide, but the point of its existence and the excitement behind it is kind of lost on me. Is it mainly just to get free family-bound gear? I don't do PvP so I'm kind of indifferent about better gear.

Will I lose out on anything if I just wait for Hashashin and use him as a seasonal character?

Attan and Jinoro like this.
  14. woots

Repair cost of the tuvala gear is WAAAAAAAYYYY too high, One point per ore, that's far too expensive. Especialy for a gear not enhancable anymore after the season.

its a pure bait to promote artisant
    Or either promote over grind to maybe have a that huge amount of ore that you can force click without caring ( which considering the already bad design would be the "best" way to handle that )
    Or you will spend most of your season to run that over cancer fail stack building which is the best way to drive away many players

that's pretty bad, i'am not surprising coming from PA, but honestly, with a Tuvala gear far less expensive to repair it would have been far more smoother, and also way more interesting, as again, aside from the piece you convert into a boss gear, the rest of the gear isnt enhancable.

Its feel pretty worthless honeslty ( unless you just p2w hard all the way with cron & artisant )

Or maybe the point is to grind to have "free" fail stack building... and keep all that for the regular gear.

But yeah that season seem kinda poorly thought

~JhaelannaBanana~ and Jinoro like this.
  15. Bizmarc89

There is a daily quest chain you have to do for pen earring/ring but I read somewhere you can complete them after the season is over.

We probably won't get hashashin until this season is over. Most likely saving it to compete with new world release.

Jinoro likes this.
  16. Noisy

Noisy Musa 62 NA

I would give you my opinion if i could actually play the seasonal server, twice logged in and tried to get blackspirit quest and stuck in the blackspirit had to task manager to get out, now on normal servers no problems gg kakao gg

17. GnatGoSplat

GnatGoSplat DarkKnight 62 NA

The daily quest runs for 40-days, according to the guide. Looks like I might have till July 22 or so before I have to start playing the Seasonal Server to not miss out on that.

They were originally saying Hashashin was going to come out sometime in July. Has that changed? Season server lasts till Sep 1. That's kind of a long time to delay. Also new classes always come with an EXP Sharing Event. It would be more efficient use of my time to level up two characters at once.

18. woots

Hashashin come in july for kr ( with console beeing the first to be able to test it ), for us, i honestly doubt they are going to release the new class during the seasonal thing.
    kashkow certainly going to stale that "content" to release it the moment whatever other game do something or if a new game release

That season still end sept1 ? so we still loose 1 week ?

Jinoro likes this.
  19. Bizmarc89

Yea they said KR PC will get it first, then Global console release, Global PC release will be after console. I hope we get it in July but I don't want to get hyped and they push it back to August or September.

Attan likes this.
  20. Meduko

Well I'm also a full TET player but I will still try the season server, first is for the PEN Capotia, easiest to get, second is for another TET boss gears backup (PEN Tuvala) so I can try PEN without hesitate, third is for another character beside my main for new fresh experience (also some rewards from Black Spirit).