1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts on the season servers

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Suldanesselar, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

wack, regular servers are empty D:

2. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

wrong. after taking the first quest you can finish all 40 quests even after the season ended.
    dont make up information if u dont have the right info yourself please. all you do is create and spread fake-news, which is in no ones favor.

3. ManlyBeard

Lmao at all these people saying, almost crying, that it's useless for full tet people ...

Duh, that's the whole point of it, it's a catch-up mechanic ... did people not read why this was made?

Ezikeo likes this.
  4. Minto

Daily quest is just for blackspirit rewards,
    pen tuvala ring/earring rewards are for reaching lvl 60 and 61.

5. scorrtty

Like some ppl said it seems good for new players or players below TET stuff so if u just started or not high geared this is a nice addition.

The thing that imo could be improved is more season servers as there's only 5 atm and they are overrun with players. Mob spawnrate is faster but only on starter mobs so then ranged classes have an advantage as ppl seem ksing eachother alot.

6. Suldanesselar

Finally once you complete the final quest, you will receive Advice of Valks (+100) from Fughar after the Season Server ends, and also be able to select either a PEN (V) Capotia Earring or a PEN (V) Capotia Ring.

We advise you to go see Fughar every day!

Souda likes this.
  7. Beeso

Not interested, will wait to see if junkie is interesting though.

MADE and Ben Phoenix like this.
  8. Bizmarc89

Ah good to know.

9. GnatGoSplat

GnatGoSplat DarkKnight 62 NA

No need to get all Type A about it. Just going by what the Guide says. If it's not true or I misinterpreted, my apologies.

upload_2020-6-18_9-39-48.png

MoonDance17 likes this.
  10. Paradat

As anyone seen a daily quest yet? So far Fughar only has upgrade quests for the Tuvala gear.

11. Attan

WE WANT HASHASHIN AND REAL CONTENT !!!! FIRST CORONA AND NOW BOREDOOM IN SUMMER BEACAUSE THEY GIVE US NOTHING THIS YEAR..."SEASON SERVERS" ....FOR REAL ???

~JhaelannaBanana~ likes this.
  12. Suldanesselar

Yeah, there has been two upto now. They are just read and they are done quests.

13. Graugus

I think they should have limited it to just new accounts and returning only players. I think there are more veteran guilds and players on seasonal than new players to be honest.

14. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

How would they sell enough season passes if they did that?

15. RandomHajile

I got enough stress in my life to worry about seeing Fughar every day.

16. MisterJoy

They are contradicting eachother on season statements. I swear one gm or cm said, you can just finish them even after season to get the rewards and only need to have done the first quest to enable the quest chain.

17. Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda Valkyrie 64 EU

Well, spent a couple of min to pre-create some character, received whatever rewards came with it (more or less that 100 free mil), and that's about it. OK, now I have one more energy / storage mule alt, why not I guess.

If people, old or new in the game, enjoy the whole thing, certainly. As for me I really can't be arsed and waste any more of my time, which lately I have reduced to the absolutely necessary "active playing" to get things any further. After almost 4.5 years in the drill I have to admit it gets a bit too much now to chase that extra 1 AP or 1 extra "gear score" point nowadays (maybe it is just me, or maybe this is the brave new world of chasing yet another PEN down the road... hmmm, and in the end... for what?).

MoonDance17 and TucoRamires like this.
  18. Ozonek

Ton of 40-60 failstacks and some loot scrolls with relatively low effort.

I would say it's definitely worth it, even if it's not that much fun. If you wanted to check out a class and/or have an extra alt character, that's a great opportunity.

19. Steamm0nkey

So much bad information in this thread. I wish people would read the notes and easily accessible information provided.