1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ticket #824935

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Dragon 3, Jan 9, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Dragon 3

Ticket number 824935 have been waiting for nearly 25 hours for a response to a bug that removed most of my characters stuff, also more info posted in the support thread "heidel storage missing" lost nearly 7k pearls a tet kzarka tri kutum tri seraphs and tri rednose due to this bug, why am i waiting so long for a fix. please help me already. Edit: seeing forum posts of same issue with other players, currently warning them not to mess with the storage due to what happened when i did.

2. Korrgy

3. Dragon 3

still waiting

4. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

Hey hey o/

Sorry you are in the waiting queue with your issue, but please know they are bulldozing right along trying to knock down that ticket mountain that built up over the holidays. I know patience can be frustrating, but rest assured that since you had your ticket in within the appropriate time-frame, they will assist you as best they can when they get to your ticket.

When things go missing they have to look through the logs to not only find your items, but also why the issue happened so that they can also make a report so that other players don't have the same issues in the future. So, although it is annoying playing the waiting game, go play and they will get to your ticket as soon as possible.

~Best regards

5. Corsix

theyre getting overload with tons of connection issue tickets and cant respond with "its your isp" fast enough. lol

6. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

Actually, although you do get a copy/paste initial "Auto-respond" message (which is simply to let you know that your ticket has been received), they do custom write ticket responses with a personal touch, versus some publishers that simply "macro paste" a generic response and "insert a line" that pertains to you.

7. Dragon 3

Don't worry guys they responded! and basically told me i rage enhanced my archers gear and failed, but never mentioned anything relevant to the actual ticket, heres the screen shots folks. upload_2019-1-11_7-47-27.png

heres the orginal reason for the ticket. supported by other players having the same issue, as posted in this exact post!

upload_2019-1-11_7-48-18.png

Lol i waited nearly a week for this?!