1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Ticket Response Time

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Blackmammba24, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Blackmammba24

Okay, So I' ve had a ticket open for 3 weeks now and I still haven't recieved any response other than the one from GM Dew that says

"Thank you for contacting the Black Desert Online Customer Support.
    Our response time is currently a bit slower than usual.

I'm very sorry for this, but please know that we did receive your ticket and will be looking into it as soon as possible! "

I understand sometimes the staff might be piled up with tickets regarding updates and new content etc. But I really didn't expect to wait for this long regarding a simple ticket.

2. Blackmammba24

I mean seriously should it really take this long to get a response for a simple ticket. I know I have had instances where I have got responses within a day or a week but waiting for almost a month for a simple ticket is just bad customer service.A suggestion would be to either hire more staff or balance out the ticket categories so that response times are not all over the place. My ticket number is 594762 . I might be saying some rude things but don't it to heart. There is a limit to one's patience. I hope I can have my ticket solved. Thanks

3. Worlfy

Worlfy Treeflower Sorceress 58 EU

They're somehow trying to figure it out. Making a thread about this isn't gonna help. Try to be a bit more patient ;P

4. Sacher

I'm in the same boat. Sent in a ticket 26th February. Still no response. I got two forum responses from GMs and no progress with my simple pearl item change request :(
    I am also getting impatient.

5. Blackmammba24

@worify I've already seen multiple threads regarding this issue. Overall, making a thread is a better way to get my point across rather than someone who tries to spam multiple tickets in hopes of getting attention. I really think ticket response times are a serious issue that should be addressed because many people have agreed to the same problem.

Sacher likes this.
  6. Blackmammba24

Got my ticket solved after 3-4 weeks of waiting. Nonetheless Thanks
    It could have been worse. but i held on to my patience.

7. GM Dranzerkai

Game Master

Hey Blackmammba24!

Glad to hear your ticket got resolved, and on behalf of the GM's here, I apologize for the wait time :(

I hope that any future tickets don't have this wait time.

@Sacher If your ticket still hasn't been answered, please PM me your ticket number and I'll see what I can do for you :)

8. Sacher

Thank you for your kind offer, my ticket has been solved the very same day. The support is good (helpful and kind) but the wait time could be improved a LOT. I appreciate your work as a GM nonetheless.