1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Ticket Wait Time & Support is absolute Crap. GMs dont give two shits

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by SilentSenpai, Jan 6, 2019.

1. SilentSenpai

Encountered a player last night you kept spamming none stop racial slurs all night. I submitted a trouble ticket on this person and now 24hrs later still nothing as been done about this player and they are still going at it. BDO Support and they're GM seem to have gone down the drain lately not giving a **** and just ignoring tickets for hours up to days its absolutely ridiculous...

2. SilentSenpai

Player is still going this is how we know the GMs dont give a **** and are just sitting on their asses

Attached Files:

3. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

It seems that it's the first time in your life that you're using a ticket system for an MMO. 24 hours is NOT a long waiting time.

4. Andaro

Ambassador

Although I understand chat spam is very annoying, and this certainly takes the cake for obscenity,....and You absolutely did the Right Ting (yes ting, dats a whole'nuther level than thing) by reporting it via ticket. Unfortunately the ticket mountain is excessively high, and the staff are working as quickly as they can on high-priority tickets....chat spam, is a bit lower on the priority list compared to billing resolutions, account protections, bug reports, and other similar types.

But rest assured they will get to the ticket in due course of time, and deal with the issue appropriately. Till then, use the block feature in the chat box, and feel good for doing your part.

~Best wishes, and ty again

GM Dew, Nuonii and Smileybones like this.
  5. MoZex

MoZex Ninja 62 EU

I make sports out of reporting foul language-arsha heroes and credit must be given where it is due - the "department" that handles this has always replied within 2-24 hours which is a great response timer. Now only if the ppl that handles cash shop tickets could look at my soon-to-be 20 day old cash shop ticket request <3

Smileybones likes this.
  6. GM Dranzerkai

Game Master

Hey All,

I'm sincerely sorry to hear about the delay in your tickets! We are currently a little behind on tickets, but we have been able to catch up on the queue, so we should be able to get around to your tickets shortly. Again, apologies for the delay.