1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Tickets on weekend

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Original--, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Original--

So, i know it takes days sometimes to get an answer from support, i got an issue about my account and email getting hacked, already sent a ticket with id and all, i was just wondering if you know how long does it take to get an answer on weekends (i sent it today 1am though) but i'm kinda anxious i mean, i spent a lot of time and money so idk what to do, ty anyways

2. Nycroyse

Nycroyse Nycroyse Ninja 61 EU

Theyre not working at weekend you must wait until morning and for sure they will ask you for photo of your id

3. GM Szyslak

Game Master

Hey there @Original--, I can see that you were concerned over our weekend service. Our support team works as hard as they can to provide the best service as possible at all times. This also includes the weekends. After looking over your account, I can see that your ticket has now been resolved. If you need help with anything else, don't be afraid to ask.

4. IIIIIIIIIIIIIII

@GM Szyslak I made a ticket like 4 days ago and still no response till now whatis going on #1021705

5. GM Caramel

Game Master

Hi all,

We have an increased influx of tickets at this time so responses are a bit slower than usual. Our GMs will get to your tickets as soon as possible.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

6. Ban Hammer

I hope it doesnt take that long i mean my "disputal over thr ownership of my account" is there waiting also

7. GM Caramel

Game Master

Unfortunately, some cases take a bit longer than others as something such as yours is heavily reviewed. We apologize and thank you for your patience in the meantime.

8. Ban Hammer

I understand but how is it heavily reviewed without asking for proofs of ownership to actually review the case? Idk its all a little weird to me but oh well

9. GM Caramel

Game Master

That is something to be discussed in your ticket only as opposed to the Forums, especially as I do not have the details to your specific case, apologies! A GM (if not already) will be assigned to your case and will hopefully resolve the issue.

Kind regards,

Ban Hammer likes this.