1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tier 1 Nodewar Broken AF

Discussion in 'PvP' started by TidusFTW, Jan 13, 2020.

1. TidusFTW

Hey
    i would like to ask a Question....
    How is it possible for some ppl to be nearly invincible in Tier 1 Nodewars and nearly 1 shot others.
    i run capped 250 ap and 331 dp with accuracy offhand and some ppl dont even take 10% dmg by my Ultimate and they kill me with 1-2 skills max skills wtf is that o.0 How ist this even possible :O

P ABY$$ RUINED SIEGE likes this.
  2. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 62 NA

It depends on their class but also some people min/max for it. Stacking HP, special attack evasion, hitting max DP brackets, using optimal buffs. As for damage people have accuracy, human damage, stack % buffs like the +15% special attack elixirs, carolines buff, etc etc

3. Sambora

Theyre likely rolling high evasion, but theyre 100% running offsheet stats from crystals,buffs, etc, so if you just run in with sheet caps you'll get stomped. You basically have to stat your gear for T1.

4. T800

Funny how they could have balanced it all out, but they deliberately didn't. So its getting messy again i guess.

5. LuckyStarx

can you tell, what are all of these buffs? Or which are th must have?

6. Xairen

high evasion

all the other offensive buffs besides ap that you get from villa, church, etc.

elixirs with special atk modifiers e.g. deep sea elixirs

human damage; a 3 set of rbf crystals give you 34 human damage which translates to 29.8 ap which makes them 280ap and not 250ap

the cap is a lie

7. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

The human damage is so overrated.

8. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

because it isnt really capped if you know what to stack and what gear to use.

are u surprised? brought to you by the same developers who made sea monsters easy to kill by pvp trina rifles for some reason. :D

9. TidusFTW

well pots and buffs we all use but the difference is so big its not even funny. i literally cant stack more acc unless i go double RCE just for the sake of like 40 acc more which wont help. it is really dumb :( but evasion etc is not capped ?

10. PeaceInChaos

PeaceInChaos Sorceress 63 NA

Nah, I don't think evasion is capped, or any other stats that aren't your sheet AP and DP (I could be wrong, maybe evasion is capped? I haven't T1'd in a long time). People in T1's are stacking the stats that aren't capped. Until they put a cap on ALL stats - sheet AND hidden / bonus - T1's will always be like this. It's really dumb, IMO.

11. Spartakatz

some classes have now with 260-270 ap more power than others with 400 (if they could get that high). while having super high evasion and tons of protection/iframes.
    balance has never been so absurdly broken as now.

12. Spartakatz

the problem goes deeper with extremely different scaling and selfbuffs. e.g. a ninja can stack permanently so much evasion (25%+ from passives, addon and buff), equals ~130 evasion in gear), it's the equivalent of another pen leeburs. to have a perspective, difference between full tet evasion gear and pen is merely 38 evasion.
    they also need no long combo, 2 skills are enough to flatten you, mostly protected, before they iframe away at lightning speed or stealth.

this can't be balanced by the cap system - some classes are just god tier, with succession even more. sorc succ even got a spammable attack now with the range of a rangers shotgun. completely ridiculous.

13. PeaceInChaos

PeaceInChaos Sorceress 63 NA

I hear 'ya

*eats popcorn while watching screen with eyes wide open* It is pretty nutty lol, I won't lie. It'll be nerfed once the hype dies down.

14. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

Hmm... didn't happen to me yet.

15. Spartakatz

you must do something special then, while lying on the ground not being able to actually do anything.

16. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

Must be that then.

Distaken likes this.
  17. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 62 NA

As far as I know evasion being uncapped is misinformation that continues being spread without anyone actually proving it. I don't know why people would even think that that is a thing, but Ive talked with a lot of T1 players and a lot of them even stack DP for brackets and they say that even with the extra evasion from the gear they don't notice any crazy tankiness increase. If evasion were truly uncapped then all the shais you see would be practically unkillable and youd see tons of full eva mystic builds

TMQ and P ABY$$ RUINED SIEGE like this.
  18. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

250 AP is cap for sheet AP only, but hidden AP and other bonuses like accuracy and such still count. So a player with 300 AP will still have an advantage over players with 250 AP. Same goes for DP.

19. George Black

Very interesting information posted here in response to OP.

I wonder if any forum member would like to create a new topic: "All hidden stats, all sources of hidden stats, and how to obtain them"

As a new member of BDO that is interested in PvP, I would find such a topic of emense help in increasing my PvP stats to the maximum.

I feel as inside a labyrinth when I try to find information online about BDO.

20. George Black

Another example is the whole gear improvement/repair concept.

There are so many items. Some enchant, some improve, some, repair, some increase enchantment success, some produced one of the above item if you combine x10 of....
    Some add stats (dont know which give trash values and which give top tier values).

There are simple toooooo many items that improve armors/weapons that we dont know where and how to use them.
    Online info is a mess.