1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Time sensitive ticket

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Cozon, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Cozon

Hi my ticket number is #703415 and have waited 2 days for a response, i am losing access to the email account associated with my black desert account and wish to change it and i have sent all the relevant info, is there an eta on response times?

2. SparkleMoon

I guess it's not :-/ I sent mine (700713) last Saturday and I am still waiting hoping that I won't be forced to get a life for entire weekend. :-((((( Like, please no *sadfaces*

3. Himmelsfall

Depending on Your topic The Response time can variate. So sadly noone can say. If they can solve Tickets fast they will get to yours sooner. If they need time it will Take time :/

4. SparkleMoon

Weekend + getting a life = FeelsBadMan... I still, however, have faith :|

5. Cozon

Waiting since Saturday for such an important ticket is abit of a meme, they dont allow you to change the email associated with the account urself then make you wait when usually its a case of urgency. i understand the security reasons behind it but when all the info is given like the pic of ur ID etc the response time shouldnt be long considering sensitive information is involved

6. SparkleMoon

My ticket is not about changing my mail yet i still can't really play. If i decide to do so and they will feel like checking on my ticket at the same time that might be an issue.

7. GM Lithium

Game Master

Hi @Cozon - sorry for the delay in getting back about your ticket. We aim to be with players as soon as possible but there can sometimes be a delay. I understand the ticket in question has sensitive information attached so I can appreciate the urgency of the matter. We will be with you as soon as we can.

Andaro likes this.