1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time to be afraid

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by LoanWolf, Dec 21, 2017.

1. LoanWolf

"Berserker specializes in stamina and grappling opponents. Players who have experienced their grapples first hand know just how terrifying they are. Although we cannot make changes immediately, please continue to send in your feedback via Kakao Games. We will review your feedback and do our best to apply it to the game. (FYI, most of the Berserker’s awakening skills have the super armor effect.)"

Looks like they will be looking at nerfing zerker per the Dev Diary. They might increase the cooldowns of grabs, which I would be fine with, but it looks like they are also looking at removing super armor from awakening skills? I have a lot of concern that any nerfs will make one of the least played classes in the game extinct.

2. IIIII

RIP Pepperoni zerkers

3. HoshPak

HoshPak Berserker 61 EU

Based on how this is written, they haven't made any indication wether or not they are looking into nerfing or buffing zerker. Maybe they are going to buff them, maybe they just don't give a ****... This quote could mean anything so stay calm. There is no need for an outrage YET.

Souda likes this.
  4. Suplexu

If you compare that paragraph to everything PA has said about berserker over on inven and their other official channels over the last six months, hinting at a major rework and GM's openly admitting that its simply not a good class and lacks any real role right now, plus some inconsistencies in the language compared to the rest of the dairy (especially that passive aggressive jab in brackets at the end) its pretty clear that little section was not written by Jaehee Kim, but kakao with their own opinions.

So pay it no mind.

5. Heliantus

Heliantus Berserker 61 EU

tbh giant have a lot of super armor holes... (except you cycle the 2-3 same skills 24/7 -> and even than thanks to the best servers ever...)

i wouldnt care if they increase CD (already longest CD on any grab in the game?) or even remove 2 grabs (rock smash and corpse storm wont be missed)
    but if they do this they should finally add frontal guard on slugfest or something so we can use more skills in siege than half of our kit

#5 Heliantus, Dec 23, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  6. Reave711

Pretty much this, “built for stamina” is a meme in sieges, you’re going to get melted in under a second if you try to grab chain

I really wouldn’t care if they took 2 of our grabs and gave us something on slugfest...or FD after we get the jin skills

7. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

I wouldn't worry, they literally only answered questions they thought up themselves. None of what they said was really relevant to the players concerns, which is obvious when they talk about nerfing this class when there are several others that could use it more.

8. iloveKuchen

If any meaningful skill had Sa and we had Stamina what Kakao said was true. But eh, Kakao not capable of switching the bad hoster they have says enough about them. And pa won't give a crap about their opinion. Sry Kakao if u read this but truth should be allowed here. New year new chance to improve.

The class is fine being softcap gear or very good overall. Fine as in not bad but no class is. Musa aka worst class is insane with skilled players and gear oneshot in 4 second while the best possible zerker oneshot takes 10.and zerker is totally open which is the opposite of skills having super armor.
    Then add passive d0 like warrior and give super armor to damage skills like fd to give Stamina plus. Damage and make grab cap from 3 to 2. the class would be still fair but competitive.

9. Karaad

Increase grab cd's by 1 second. remove Corpse Storm and make it a Pull/Push move instead.

New Corpse Storm would start with a shouting stun animation that pulls everything, the zerker would then spin in place once dealing damage to all enemies sucked in and pushing them away with a float/knock down. I'd be fine with that.

Don't touch my rock smash, me likey rock smash.