1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tip for defending your grindspot against red players without loss of booster time

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Misuzie, Aug 8, 2019.

1. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

I legit don't even know what you're talking about. If someone kills me more than once then I admit defeat and move on.... victim? No I'm playing a game that has Open World PvP and I don't rage like a baby when someone kills me. I try to fight back and if I lose more than once well... either they are a better PvPer or have better gear.... so I move on and don't throw my head against that wall multiple times. That's the game I got into.. one where we can kill others for no reason at all should we wish.

"didndus" what is this?

I tried writing more but just deleted it... im really not getting your post.

BDOHASPVPOHNOES and NoisyBoy like this.
  2. Foo

Foo

So what you're saying is gahaz is 180-250ap so that makes my point even more valid lmfao

Fearless V likes this.
  3. nolasigns

So raging over somone legit playing the game but not to your programmed standards isn't "raging like a baby" when you flag up and kill them? No wonder you don't get it.

4. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

That's not entirely accurate. Open up the BDO official wiki. Open Stars End. Check out the highlighted areas pictured under the header of "key locations and routes." Seems like rotations are a known thing

BDOHASPVPOHNOES likes this.
  5. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

Where in this thread was I raging?

6. nolasigns

Known areas and rotation ownership is two entirely different things.

7. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

Nobody is creating here anything. Game was released with punishment on PK death, made by devs. PK mode and guild wars is a function that was made by devs as well.
    Now everyone who was crying because of that and asked for the changes AFTER buying the game and knowing how it works seems fine from your perspective... But asking for changes because the game is not the game that people bought is irrational... how does that work?

If you wanna say it like that, sure, why not. In fact you can kill with ~180 AP a tri boss geared target easily. What exactly is the issue here? Even tho the opponent would have 250 AP (~70 more than you), it's the DP that matters here and will still let you win a fight.
    Some classes do more or less damage at different brackets, especially at low GS. So why do you think gear matters here?

BDOHASPVPOHNOES and JM like this.
  8. nolasigns

Where in this thread have a I said you're raging?

9. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

????

10. nolasigns

The "sandbox" rules change according to player base response. Creating rotation theories of ownership is a cause In effect. Rotation was never a promotion in game by devs or publishers.

11. nolasigns

That doesn't say you're raging. Take a breath and regroup context of this discussion.

12. Rising_Chaos

Rising_Chaos Rising_Chaos Witch 8 EU

i pretty much agree to that and most stuff above it.

13. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

That's sound advice you should follow.... cause im pretty sure you haven't actually read my posts.

What are you talking about here? I had earlier stated that if someone wanders into the area I am grinding I ask them to leave politely or offer a duel. If ignored then I flag.

You're addressing me directly and saying "raging over someone legit playing the game and not to your programmed standards..." sounds like you're pretty clearly saying that in response to me saying I don't rage like a baby when someone PKs me. if that isn't what you're saying then take more time to be coherent.

14. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

What rules are you talking about here?
    Actually that is not true. They let the player decide what his own rotation is and gave him tools to conquer or defend it. With a harsh punishment (back in the days) that everyone knew before buying the game. If anything is irrational here then the people who been asking for changes even tho they knew what kind of game they bought. It's like going to a beer plant and asking for wine....

BDOHASPVPOHNOES and JM like this.
  15. NoisyBoy

Manshaum, polly, mirumok, ronaros...You prefer gahaz over those? Ok, but its your choice

16. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

wait, they removed the thing where negative karma players lose exp on pvp death?

17. nolasigns

The "harsh punishment" is reversed for a reason. You're failing to accept your own philosophy when placed in reverse is your problem. Simple fact that is imposed by rules, dictated by game mechanics, you killing for no reasons at all receives a penalty. Rotations, and spot claims are no reason at all, since it's an player made concept. You're defending a culture not promoted by devs, and not supported by game mechanics. Which makes your argument irrational.

Fearless V likes this.
  18. NoisyBoy

Usually in games what the majority decides is used as rules (Like saying hi before a duel in ds before kids came etc). You dont want to follow this?? Ok, but that doesnt make it irrational

19. nolasigns

""""Personally, if some one bests me I leave. Even if they came out of nowhere and killed me. If they surprised me out of nowhere I'll raise and fight back. If I can't beat them that second time I leave.... Cause they are better geared or better pvper"""

It's irrelevant if you do it or not, by saying you do or don't, doesn't mean you've not rationalized it being acceptable, and think everyone should as well. That just makes you a white knight to a cause.

GnatGoSplat likes this.
  20. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

its going to be a never ending circle. They are using that argument when that was my whole point to begin with.... that the mechanics can be used in a crappy way on both ends.

[​IMG]

A very weird way to try to make your points.

NoisyBoy likes this.