1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tired of waiting. . .

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Prokaizer, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Prokaizer

This game has plenty of ways to make silver.
    You can even make money while being afk.

Combat system is great (blocking,evading)

Graphics are cool.

Optimization for me is working great, i never experienced FPS drops and i always play at 55+ FPS on high graphics.
    But when i run with my horse the enviroment,npcs doesnt apear from long distance and thats a little bit sad.

Also some quest need rework since there is no explanation on what you have to do and you can only finish them if you search in google/youtube.

Now lets get to the point.

All the things i mentioned are cool but the marketplace is garbage.

1: You cannot sell items you want at the price you want.
    For example if you want to buy an outfit and sell it to the marketplace, you have to pay 30 euro to get what. . .150 million silver with the taxes?

2 : Some people like me dont want to pay 30 euro to get just an outfit.
    I can buy 2 different games with these money.

3 : I am waiting 3 months now in preorder + spamming everytime i log in for someone to sell me a set.
    But nobody sell outfits because they cost 30 euros and they cant sell at the price they want to sell to make profit.

Conclusion : If players could sell outfits at the price they wanted or at least +100/200 millions from the current base price 1 : more people would spent money in the shop because they would make profit from selling cosmetics, and people wouldnt look like crap or spamming for months/years to buy an outfit. 2 : the company would make more money from sales.

But i am sick of waiting.
    And the system is not going to change anytime soon.

#1 Prokaizer, Jul 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  2. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

You must be new to this game. And probably also new to virtual economies. I highly suggest you looking out for proper education first before making any comments on matters you clearly have no understanding of. Have a nice day.

3. Aurasormr

pearl items are excluded from the tax btw \o/

Prokaizer likes this.
  4. Cyka

Cyka Guardian 62 NA

Tax does not affect selling pearl items. You get the full amount.
    The marketplace system a year ago before the changes was a LOT worse. You had to bid for items. Prices did not go up or down based on demand. Now they do.
    Make sure you are preordering a popular set that is available for purchase in the pearl store. I have no problems PO outfits to melt for crons.

5. Prokaizer

Yes i am new to this game since i only have 300+ hours and its an MMO game, but what does my education have to do with the marketplace?
    There are arleady many RNG systems in this game from mount skills to gear upgrades etc. so they have many many many ways to make cash from players.
    Any other game i've played till now, any item i wanted to sell i could put the price i wanted but not here.
    Also you have a nice day too :)

*My mistake at the taxes on pearl items.*
    I didnt knew since i never sold a pearl item before.
    But not big difference 150 to 179 millions is not big difference, if players cant sell at the price they want to sell not many people are going to sell cosmetics in the marketplace.

#5 Prokaizer, Jul 16, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2019
  6. Cyka

Cyka Guardian 62 NA

Also welcome to BDO where everybody sh*ts on you for not knowing any better and not bothering to explain.

Phoxly likes this.
  7. Andaro

Ambassador

The market having set price ceilings and floors is necessary to prevent Hyper Inflation. Extra Creditz did a very nice short on this.

Tldr, if everyone could set their own prices, essentially the value of silver would go null.

Smileybones likes this.
  8. Ned Sheynji

I couldnt care less to explain.

There is a random newbie who probably wants a specific costume that never sells. Probably for wearing and not for melting purposes. But people who sell costumes will sell specific ones since they want money fast.

So not only does OP not even consider how the other side of the trade feel.
    OP also tries to completely destroy the economy of this game by unlimiting everything in it.

Inflation anyone? Thanks @Andaro for saving me from writing the next paragraph.

@Prokaizer
    Im not gonna bother explaining since you people dont want an explanation. You just want some ingame thing and have no idea how to get it. So here is 1 possible solution: Go to any class discord and search for a trade channel and ask for the outfit there. Put the PO up and wait. You are welcome. Next time you try to destroy a game with thoughtless suggestions educate yourself. Spares you from a lot of insults.

#8 Ned Sheynji, Jul 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    Kanimae likes this.
  9. Andaro

Ambassador

If my eyes did not deceive me, I believe I saw more costumes in the craftable category of BDOCodex, and I believe something was mentioned in one of the QAs from recent dev presentations in regards to that.

10. MMoNoob

just ask in sver chat for people to post that specific costume that you want or world chat

11. Prokaizer

Are you mad or something? @Ned Sheynji

You said "OP not even consider how the other side of the trade feel." in my first post i said that if sellers could sell "at least" pearl shop items at the price they wanted to sell (if you worried about silver value destruction) they would make more profit from selling cosmetics to other people. So how you reply to me that i dont consider how the sellers feel? You either dont read carefully or you are trying to prove something here.
    You should educate yourself because you didnt read propely my post and you said that i didnt look at the sellers prespective.

There are hundreds of games out there where you can put the price you want to an item you want to sell, but because i asked for something like that i want to destroy Black Desert Online. . .you are out of your mind my friend.
    People who want cron stones dont need the cosmetics so they dont even sell them, they melt them as you said it yourself.
    If you are so worried about in game money value desctruction then instead of completely changing the whole marketing system change only the pearl shop items price to what ever the sellers want to.
    And why would someone insult me for telling my opinion here or anywhere in the first place?
    Try do that in public and you will see how other people will react to that.

I've been doing that almost 3 months now @MMoNoob.

#11 Prokaizer, Jul 16, 2019
  12. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

1: Premium outfits are like ~225mil silver. You don't have to spend 30 euro to have an outfit, just buy it off market. I usually get one within a day or 2.

2: Don't want to spend 30 euro, cool. Don't, nobody is forcing you.

3: 3 month? Hard to believe, people are selling outfits left and right, plenty of whales, especially on EU. You just don't got communication skill i guess to have one of them sell it to you.

Problem solved? Anything Mr. ImTooCheapToSpend30Euro?

13. Prokaizer

People are selling Dark Knight outfits left and right not Maehwa.
    You can check the sales in the marketplace some Dark Knight outfits have over 1.500 sales but Maehwa ones have only 70.
    I have no idea if these 1.500 or 70 are from the day 1 the game started or from a patch or something but if it is from day 1 then explain to me how am i going to get the one i need if in 4 years only 70 sets have been sold?

Not wanting to spent 30 euro for an outfit is my choice.
    I am not cheap i just spent my money wisely.
    Instead of staying in the topic you judging my personal character but i dont give a damn.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  14. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

People aren't selling outfits based on class or how it looks, they completely don't care. All they want is the max price for it.

You either:

A) Chose an outfit that didn't grow to its max price, there for people aren't willing to spend 30 euro to gain less silver then usual.

B) You aren't communicating to whales enough, if I were to sell an outfit and saw somebody in chat asking for a specific one and had a pre-order for it I would sell it, not like it matters to me, its just euro > silver conversion.

MMoNoob likes this.
  15. `Valor

@Prokaizer What Outfit is it that you want for your Maewha? The only one that I find is the any good to be honest is Orient Allure...

#15 `Valor, Jul 16, 2019
  16. MMoNoob

which costume are you trying to get btw?

17. Ned Sheynji

You really dont get it, do you?
    Don't take my word for it. Take @Andaro s word for it.

And yes im mad. Because people like you are the reason why so many of the games i once loved fell into the abyss of shittiness.
    People whose only concern is about their personal goals, not giving a single fk how their behaviour changes the world arround them, just makes we wanna vomit.

I gave a solution for your problem. Now leave the forums, back to the game with you. Nobody is gonna sell your desired outfit if you dont ask for it properly.

#17 Ned Sheynji, Jul 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  18. YogijanniK

You want this game to be pay to win just because of a costum? They shouldn't even alow them to sell it at all.

19. Prokaizer

@Ned Sheynji

As i said in my first post "the system is not going to change anytime soon".
    If they feel like selling cosmetics at any price is going to ruin their game it is okay with me.
    I just said that i don't like the curent system.
    It is my opinion and we have democracy so i can tell my opinion in public.

If you are mad your problem, go see a doctor for anger management.
    You still don't get it no matter how many times i say it to you do you?
    Selling cosmetics at the price the seller wants to, he makes more profit. Also nobody is forcing other people to buy the item at the price the seller putted it in the marketplace.
    If you dont want to buy it expensive from the seller then spent 30 euros and buy it from the shop end of story.
    Plus i am not considering to sell any cosmetics in the marketplace so how the hell i concern only about my self?

If you have problem with my behavior i dont give a damn, go and cry or insult your computer screen since you don't even know me in real life.
    People like you are worse than people in Aion back in times, acting big to others like the game is yours or something.

@YogijanniK

May i ask how the game is going to be pay to win when the cosmetics in this game does not giving you any boost in your stats exept 10% XP and few other small buffs?
    Also have you ever played another MMORPG game exept BDO?
    Almost any other game drops outfits/armors/cosmetics from dungeons here it doesnt drop any skin or cool looking armor from anywhere. But you saying "they shouldnt sell them at all".
    It is your opinion and i respect that but if you look it this way, if there is no way at all for a f2p player to buy something then the game is considered pay to win. So it is arleady p2w if you considering cosmetics as p2w items.

#19 Prokaizer, Jul 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  20. MMoNoob

i play ff14 and silver there is meaning less they have a free market and its disgusting bots can control the amount of everything. also if you dont want to buy the costume its your choice its cool but why complain about it on the forums though. you already have your answer if no one is posting that costume its becuz the ratio pearls to silver is bad. instead make a suggestion to the devs or the community please put more costumes on sale so players like me can bid and win costumes to wear that normally dont sell becuz of the pearl to silver ratio thank you. or just the costume you want on sale whatever it is.