1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To All Guild Masters

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by YajStylez, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Paintchip

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I almost shitted myself a new butthole reading this! Talking about PvP in video game and calling others “Beta”. LOL

P.S.
    Go join one of the armies around the world if you want some real hardcore PvP. Or you could talk about “betas” on a video game forum. LoL

2. Wakawaka

It is called a monopoly and Twitch extra partnership a.k.a. viewers. I'm sure Chonation leader is a Twitch streamer too. It is easy to pay or render service by providing each other hosts.

Let's forget all about that and why would anyone in PA & Kakao allow this to happen. Don't they understand how human nature works. Allow an open world pvp, a system with alliances, that allows players to truly monopolize regions and only way to counter is it to acquire more numbers. Here is the fun part they can do it too So what you have are endless amount of players in siege scenes that end up breaking the servers. It is apparently broken that almost all siege scenes world wide experience the same layout. Same two guilds controlling Mediah & Valencia regions except S.Korea.

No need to fear Twitch Partnership is up! Our only hope! Now Streamers have a direct line to try to rectify the problem by not talking about the real problems of the game. Another real flawed system! The good thing about this is that they have future plans for Global Siege Scenes?!? Experience the lag & the monopoly in a "competitive" "alliance" broken system once more.

3. TeRRoRibleOne

Vertex member here. They've been perma-dec'd on us for almost a year now. It's no worry because you rarely if at all see them. The only ones who I've seen complain about it are them. When we protected the tax cart on their channel they complained we were trying to "pad the war score".... thing is, we don't know or care what it's at.

4. Nyhver

Petty goes further than that but there's more reasons for the siege scene being the way it is as people have mentioned

Time constraints, head starts, loyalty, fear, respect, admiration, companionship, efficiency, inefficiency and closely related to that, determination and effort.

There's a lot of effort and coordination and agreement involved in usurping a guild specifically moreso when it comes to nodes their allies and the current siege scene set up which isn't even allowed to happen sometimes- anyone can remember weeks or months ago when sieges meant constant spawning into barricades or structures and the most grotesque lag without actually disconnecting.

Lots of people would rather follow the path of least resistance and harbor repugnant beliefs like "if 1v1 was better in this game the group pvp would be messed up" and "mmorpgs are all about getting gear and destroying people"

Group PvP and NWs have a lot of potential as a concept but in its current system the most fun and skillful display in NWs is the small skirmishes that happen, PA pushes zerg group fights don't tend to be very skillful or meaningful, that's why 1v1 is the best display of skill between two players regardless of the win or loss tally, the gameplay matters.

If you'd like to lead or join me in trying to topple all the top guilds, I'm all for it. But we have a few problems, my gear is bad and has always been bad, we're not going to fight them with my gear, certainly. Maybe after two years my gear will be up to par but that's if I don't get hit badly by RNG and the gear doesn't shift upwards which it might.

If we equalize or negate the grind to get gear we have to grapple with negating what other people have done, which doesn't seem fair, then we're balancing new player and competition vs. old ones. Which is the right answer? The right equation? Difficult to say.

And we need more people.

You and I alone are not sufficient to take over all the top guilds even if you are a God, and I'd rather you refrain from any exploits or hacks because PvP with exploit hack advantages is a disservice to the test of skill which is mainly what PvP should be about.

5. Caexx

well obviously you are one if you are comparing real life to a video game.... jesus dude you take things way to seriously.

also. i see you arent doing much to help the pvp scene here so please go on your merry way.

6. LoanWolf

You guys completely overestimate all this. If a few guilds planted and a full offensive militia was formed (27 weeks so max size of 320 players) you would have a chance. I just don't know why nobody tries, thats what kind of blows my mind.

Woodsy likes this.
  7. Woodsy

This is obviously a job for the roleplayers.

8. Wakawaka

You need to give it to them. When you watch their streams they will suggest that they are doing something good in the PVP community. In game it is different. What you clearly see is a monopoly, total control by perma dec and meme video. The worst part is that they complain about lag then guild summon every member to the siege scene so they can watch. Next week support the community by protesting about siege lag, quit then the inevitable return. They really play a good violin.

9. TeRRoRibleOne

Some of the ones who stream aren't bad guys but it doesn't really represent their entire guild. I'll put it to you this way, they've had multiple members tell me to "kill yourself" because I would kill them at world bosses. And the problem is it can't be denied because I reported the ones who've done it because they normally also either add a racial or homophobic epithets afterwards.