1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To PA : free exchange coupon

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by BboydD, Jan 11, 2019.

1. BboydD

When you nerf a class by destroying her such as ninja and kuno on global labs, you're pleased to offer us 4 free weapon exchange coupons and give us back inventory slots and weight+ all outfits. t

Stillwaters likes this.
  2. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

or just don't reroll? pay the fee if you aren't loyal

3. Mimimimi

how are they daring to balance the game :(

Chaos Ronin, Draconnix and Luxienna like this.
  4. Fearless V

5. AZzalor

AZzalor Hyneria Maehwa EU

How about you stop always playing fotm class and just stick with one. Only because one class goes from top tier to meh, doesn't mean it's bad. Every class can still stand their ground in every situation of the game, you just gotta work harder with certain classes than others.

Chaos Ronin, T800, KrimsonSky and 7 others like this.
  6. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Ahahahahaha, this is literately what i can say. Roll a broken mechanics class, claim you are skilled pro player who play most balanced class, receive an balance patch , beg for exchange coupons.

Smilence, Chaos Ronin, T800 and 6 others like this.
  7. BboydD

Ninja is my first character that I played for 2 years. When he was top and trash. But remove all SA or CC from his efficient engage skills because people are to noob to know how to counter him so LOL. Hope all your classes get nerfed on next updates

NVG likes this.
  8. Thranduil

You can still play your ninja and pve / lifeskill with it.

I quit my siege guild the day they nerfed valk, and just kept playing away from pvp.

The issue here is that you think this is a pvp game, and it's not. Be grateful that now you can reroll cheaply with the weapon coupons if being an op class is so important for you.

Fearless V and Jessy Jess like this.
  9. Ben Phoenix

Well... It's both PvP and PvE.

10. LightsOut

Well my class lost SA,FG and CC of my engage skills half a year ago and its been like that since.

11. Dexo 2

When warrior lost his lsa,unprotected movement,broken skills and valk lost alot of her utility and movement and the classes become complete trash tier, devs should have gave everyone a free complete class reroll coupon with lvl,sp and weapons/armors. Ninja gets one main skill nerfed and asks for a free coupon lmao. What a joke. Theres plenty more things to nerf on ninja...

12. Solid Snack

They already did ranger is meh.

Buff ranger when?

Ekatarina likes this.
  13. nyn idc

ah ok? So where was it as your class got buffed to godlvl and others got nerfed (even more then your class now)? I think you should stfu and just go through the ****in same hell as everyone who got nerfed and had no option.

14. Luxienna

Luxienna Witch 61 EU

Ninja tears, delicious!

Finally ninja get what they deserved, all those level 59/60 200 ap ninjas who feel like kings now finally come back to the floor!

And if u play really since 2 years, then those 90$ for reroll is like a bird **** for u. Its nothing if u see how much time u played and had fun.

Its not even 10 cent per hour if u only played 1000 hours ninja...

Entertainment/video games cost money, accept it!

T800, MoonDance17 and Armanix like this.
  15. BboydD

Sure but I'm mainly a PvP player on arsha. I don't like pve so much

16. BboydD

Yes but the ninja is the class that I love I don't want change only he stay efficient to compensate his low speed grinding.

17. Thranduil

Then you chose a bad game to play, this is a pve and infine progression game, the pvp is just an unbalanced side entertainment.

Stillwaters likes this.
  18. BboydD

Or not, it's the pvp game. The only interest of pve is grinding to improve gear to be better in PvP.
    At beginning you could punish karmabomber, each time you killed them they loose exp such as in pve

19. WillJoestar

errrr think you will find despite these changes ninja will still be wrecking face ! only difference is now there are no more excuses if your **** you need to take a long look in the mirror, instead of blaming a class that goes for everyone really watch ninja will still be putting fear in your hearts when they role up in your rotation.

20. Thranduil

If you still think this is pvp game you haven't been paying attention.

We've no class balance and dieing to pvp has no downside while killing gets you negative karma.

Yes if you play a blessed class with enough gear you can be in arsha, but most of us who stick to the class we enjoy over the most op can't.

I don't know if the nerf to your class is that bad, but if it is i welcome you to the trash tier, get a chair and be patient or spend 90$ on coupons.

MoonDance17 likes this.