1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To PA : free exchange coupon

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by BboydD, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Slabby

I think he's got a fair point simply because they create the reasons for the need to change the class. You may enjoy the class, but they nerf you to the point you no longer enjoy the class. Why would you still play it, and it's not your fault the enjoyment is ruined. If you bought a car and someone came along and changed it to a POS after you purchased it, wouldn't you expect compensation?

Stillwaters likes this.
  2. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

Its a PvP game that caters mostly to PvE. While at the same time giving us sh*tty PvE content pushing people to PvP and at that same time, giving us class unbalance. You figured it out yet? Cuz this is the type of garbage developers are doing to this game. The only thing they have gotten right (and it is for their own benefit) is to squiz money out of the custom melters who actually think this game is PvP.

3. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

That's funny. I remember back when you used to go by JuicyJanna, you made threads complaining about how trashy Ranger was and ended up rerolling to Witch. Maybe try not to be a hypocrite?

On NA/EU: From August 2016 til February of 2018. Basically, from the start of awakening until we got absolutes/rabams. We didn't become meta until they nerfed everybody, though.

In duels, sure.

3 main skills. Bladespin, Suicide Fall, and Concealment. Honestly, the Bladespin nerf is almost negligible since it's still useful to block cc and does decent damage in a combo. You can just replace it with Shadow Stomp as your first or second float, once the enemy is cc'd. The Suicide Fall nerf is pretty big because it makes grabbing anybody outside of a 1v1 an absolute death sentence, while the Concealment nerf is the biggest one here. All classes have aoe damage, so stealth is pretty much gonna break in any committed fight outside of 1v1s or true ganks.

It is absolutely a pvp game. It's multi-faceted, but the primary focus is on pvp. People don't drop the money they do on costumes to melt for crons just for that shiny pve upgrade, especially when pve is about as mindless here as it gets. The only thing more mindless are mobile games with auto battle features. You do the same thing: Endlessly repeat whatever the most profitable pve dungeon/rotation is. Just one doesn't require you to actually do anything beyond 1 button press, while the other requires you to actively play.

@BboydD
    You picked the wrong game to play if you expect a hand out, especially in the case of "class balancing". Every balance decision they make is a business decision, not a development decision. The idea is to change the meta in cycles, so people who follow the meta will reroll with weapon change coupons, buy more weight, inventory slots, costumes, etc. Here in the west, we don't like those types of things. We don't like p2w. But in asian countries like S. Korea or China or even Japan, they don't have a hatchet to bury with p2w. They'll fully embrace those ideals. Some players might not like it, but it's very much ingrained in their game development business ethic.

While I personally think that they should have handed out weapon coupons to everybody when they did the massive balance change, it didn't happen. I don't think we need it now nor should we ever again, unless they decide to massively change the system again.

4. Stillwaters

ms-AdCBYs.gif

Souda likes this.
  5. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Maehwa 61 NA

Already did but left your class alone, hence why it was so "skilled" to play Ninja haha. A good ninja will be fine with the changes, the class carried will just reroll.

6. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Maehwa 61 NA

I wouldbnt be mad about that and think it's fair.

7. Rayin

That's the most fair point that i've read on forum in a while, that's why we should all aim our anger at them instead of asking compensation.
    I was typing an essay but i deleted it, so i'll type the tl; dr version.

We shouldn't ask them compensation if they turn a class that we enjoyed into something else butchering its combat (it happened to me with Warrior too, didn't like LSA times but i liked much less what they did afterwards), we should all get our friends, cousins, girlfriends on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and yell at them that we want a serious class rework and we want it now.

Then grab their partners and other Twitch Streamers to invite them to talk publicly about how PA is handling the thing really bad.
    And pressure those platforms along with Reddit so that it becomes a "world-wide" issue, as they either understand epic uproars from a huge quantity of players, money loss or either the perspective of being forced to shut down one of the most "successful" MMORPG in market.

Xenon likes this.
  8. NESTINAR

Them troll posts are too funny! :D

9. Smilence

Please keep nerfing ninja

GamePois0n likes this.
  10. Reave711

When zerkers got gutted everyone said git gud...get ****ed ninjas and kunos

BURN EVERY CLASS TO THE GROUND

GamePois0n likes this.