1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To the Devs: Early graduation should also allow you complete all 40 days Fughar quests

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Garrosh, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Garrosh

please implement that option some of us dont want to wait 30 days or more , what happens if player joins season 2 and he didnt finish season 1 fughar? does he get 2 fughar dailies? just implement that feature and let early graduation give u option to finish all fughar dailies and get the remaining rewards

according to this article
    https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/4196

they giving us rewards from fughar daily 20th till 26th why not from graduation date?

#1 Garrosh, Aug 1, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
  2. Andaro

Ambassador

Sooo...you want all the rewards from the daily quests....without having to do the daily quests...yeah?

...*blank stare*

Souda, Tolmos, Yyiara and 10 others like this.
  3. Two-Tu

Two-Tu Musa 62 EU

At this point, you are just blatanty begging for free rewards without making the slightest effort.

Souda, Tolmos and Yyiara like this.
  4. Khondo

Another entitled millennial request. Get all the rewards without lifting a finger.

Yyiara and Thugarin like this.
  5. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

So you now get stuff finishing early? Right? And people that started late with dailies knowing they would still bne able to finish before it ends, now can not finish early since they will miss one of the two things.
    So essentially you got fooled by them changing the "rules" halfway through.

6. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna WaifuJanna Witch EU

i just want to know if i Graduate on 5th august so i get my PEN tuvala ring and i can finish my PEN capotia ring Daily on 9th august still?

Or cant i complete the 40 dailys after graduation? Currently at day 33.

7. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

you still get to do them after season ends, and you don't get extra stuff for finishing early.

8. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

As far as I remember I read something about them giving people a reason to end early? Does that not imply extra rewards? If not, they are trolling like ****.

9. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

what u need is learn to read, they said you can end early get to the rewards which is the pen capotia ring/earring since vets don't really have a reaosn to stick around other than to get the pen capotia ring/earring

Yyiara likes this.
  10. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

"For more details regarding the early graduation including the benefits and rewards, please check out the early graduation announcement"
    Thats the sentence I am talking about. This one is implying that there are benefits and rewards for early graduation. Also nevertheless, even ignoring the early graduation the latest date still got moved. So people that would have finished all 40 dailies with the knowledge linked to them, now are unable to do so. Though the question is if there will be new knowledges next season or if it is the same thing again.

11. asdsadfas

And if you just read the announcement you'll realize the only rewards you get are the same as if you graduated on time. So hard to click and read a post? Also people already said you can finish the 40 day quests after the season is over.

Yyiara and GamePois0n like this.
  12. Allan1985

Inform yourself for the love of god, every time i read your posts a small part of my hope for humanity dies with it.

upload_2020-8-1_22-40-24.png
    someone with your title should at least refrain to give sarcastic answers to community members (at the very least to hide your ignorance) on the official forums, how the hell do you supposedly lead a team??? jesus christ

@CM Yukimura yeah, we witch hunt andaro, not like he is this sarcastic, arrogant and ignorant all the time

#12 Allan1985, Aug 1, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
    LesserHellspawn and ManlyBeard like this.
  13. Allan1985

and you are baltantly being an ignorant, also he never requested to not do the dailies, he literally said: "implement a feature that allows early graduated to comple the frughar quests"

upload_2020-8-1_22-44-35.png

i would suggest you to invest less time playing BDO and more time reading properly, thats not what he requested... i guess its you who is an entitled millenial now?

Jinoro likes this.
  14. Garrosh

well they already giving away fughar rewards from 20th august till 26th why not from graduation date?
    [​IMG]

15. Khondo

I have reread the post and still read "just implement that feature and let early graduation give u option to finish all fughar dailies and get the remaining rewards". That is pretty straight forward in what he is asking, let me finish early, do all the daily's at once, and get my rewards.......

What are we missing?

If someone starts season 1 today, they can still do the 40 daily's (that's 40 days of quests) and get the reward. It says that in the notes (not going to find it and quote it). So the player will do everything that every body else did, then get rewards. Then can join season 2.

EVERYONE should have to wait till the end of a SEASON to get rewards from a season. That's what a season is a period of time. You can't be bothered sticking around till the end, that's your problem.

Yyiara and Crimson_Scarlet like this.
  16. Crimson_Scarlet

Crimson_Scarlet Shai 60 NA

[Q] I don’t think I’ll be able to finish the 40-day quest before the end of the season... Does that mean I can’t get the PEN (V) accessory and Advice of Valks (+100)?

[A] As long as you have completed at least one day of Fughar’s 40-day quests beforehand, you’ll still be able to continue the 40-day quests even after the summer season ends. And of course, once you complete all 40 days, you’ll be able to get the PEN (V) Capotia accessory and Advice of Valks.

17. Khondo

Don't forget there is a 1 week break between the end of season 1 and start of season 2 (Sept 2). That's 32 days from now. So even starting the season today, you won't miss much of season 2. If you can't log in every day, then maybe events like this are not for you and complaining that you miss out is a bit rich I think.

GamePois0n likes this.
  18. Allan1985

dont play dumb now, just accept your mistake and move on, thats the way mature people should behave.

and on top of that you are having problems with maths now, seasson 1 finishes the 26 of august, if someone started today they wouldnt have time to finish the 40 dailies

upload_2020-8-2_6-54-48.png

why? because you say so??, holy cow, the arrogance, you not only dont have the authority to decide such a thing but also lack updated knowledge of whats going on with the game at the present, yet you want to impose your decisions to the rest of players... mmmmm... how about.... NO!

Jinoro likes this.
  19. Allan1985

20. asdsadfas

idk what you're on but the post reads as if OP just wants to get all the reward without having done the 40 days of dailies lol

and so what if there's not enough time to finish the dailies? should be glad that you're even able to do the dailies after seasons over.

Stealthe likes this.