1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Today i did my biggest mistake ever

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Pan1, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Pan1

After my last 5 T8 went full potato, I decided to exchange my 70 shakatus for horse with S: Instant accel. I already felt that it was a really BAD idea, but still went for it. Turns out my worst T8 horse https://imgur.com/uzL1BIF . I need some RIPs to cheer up. 70 shakatus for this piece of crap... His name is a shame... lvl 10 currently still 4 skills, what the actuall ****!

2. Ascaeldor

Ascaeldor Ascaeldor Musa 62 EU

Well, there are still 20 levels to go. Maybe your horse is a late-bloomer? Fingers are crossed!

RoxiAmbrosia, Caylea and Pan1 like this.
  3. Pan1

he just got S:Kick i guess T8 only can learn 2x S: ability right? If its goes well I might only need 1 ticket... anyway lvl 13 and only 5 skills is kinda crushing

4. Celensra

Unfortunately, Coursers almost necessitate the skill resets from the pearl shop...it's absurdly expensive to get them even then. (I have two.) I'm no longer willing to support this game through the purchase of pearls because of their recent actions over the past few months. For this reason, I have no interest in a tier nine horse and have stopped trying for one because I won't spend pearls to reset skills, it'd have a massive chance of being a bad horse with few skills...I'm actually hoping I don't get one so I don't feel that pressure :( I wish you luck and I'm sorry about your horse, however.

Pan1 likes this.
  5. RamblingRose

That is just awful for you. I am so sorry! but I have had some horses who learned very few at the beginning and then surprised me at the end. Keeping fingers crossed for you.

Amarenda, Caylea and Pan1 like this.
  6. Jaeger

Had a t8 horse with the same skills on lvl 10 but on lvl 30 i got 20 skills, but even with 30 skills on t8 horse i would never waste my shakatus on horse xD

RoxiAmbrosia likes this.
  7. Ascaeldor

Nah, up to 4 S:Skills are possible. If you swap a S:Skill for something different, the horse CAN learn it back while leveling up over and over again. Can I said. Maybe you'll have more luck between level 12-20 or 20-30. Some trainers experienced a "dry zone", where a horse won't learn anything between level 12-20 or 20-30. And maybe you won't have these dry zones with your horsey... GL :)

Pan1 likes this.
  8. Oceansky

I thought my T8 was bad when she had 8 skills at lvl 20, but she then learnt 6 more skills, so it is a possibility. I've had horses with hardly any skills end up getting most of the skills towards the end, don't give up on it yet.

Pan1 likes this.
  9. Pan1

I know, i was just deserated after failing so much. I thought that if I had s: instant accel i was gona get instant accel guaranteed. I was wrong. xD Thanks for cheering me up, i will keep fingers crossing, nothing lost untill lvl 30, who knows, this one might get more than 15 skills...

10. RamblingRose

Pan1 Thanks for posting this. You did a lot of people a big favour who perhaps thought that the shakatu horse would be very close to courser status when it appears it is subject to the same rng as any other t8. Also you can make money from it, if it still doesnt become a courser, either by breeding and getting another t8 or 2, or if male, even selling some of its breeds on the breeding market once it hits 30. Then sell it. So it isn;t a total wash, you can use the proceeds to snipe the boss armor you could have gotten from the seals, instead of the horse, for example. :) Still hope it turns our for you but all is not lost if it doesn't!

11. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Should have just bought some decent T8 and used coupons to courser it. Would have been cheaper. Plenty of decent T8s om market that are just missing couple skills

RoxiAmbrosia likes this.
  12. Pan1

I don't have money income, im a student. So anything related with Pearl shop is discarted. Unless I can sell dandelion boxes to strangers with pearl on succes. But yet, not much people want trade pearls for ingame currency...

13. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Skip a lunch here and there and get some pearls man :)

RoxiAmbrosia and Pan1 like this.
  14. Pan1

Personally I preffer to go somewhere with friends and have fun rather than buy some ingame items. Personal priority i guess. If i get halftime job or something that might help me get some pearls. Someone can gift you directly "pearls" or they must give you item from pearl shop?

15. Pan1

Can we make a huge red announcment in a upside of this forum that you must NEVER EVER turn your shakatus into horse? Because it's literally even worse than picking up epheria with 50 shakatus...

16. Oceansky

I say don't waste your money on pearls if you can't afford it. Don't go without food for a stupid gambling game. It's not worth it as you may not even get all the skills you want as coupons only give you a chance. I have never used skill change coupons as I think it's a rip off. As to me seems like they intentionally make it so horses do not learn maximum skills to encourage ppl to spend lots of money on it. My friend bought me a stack of skill change coupons for my bday, but still haven't used them. Might use them on a T8 that seems smart one day. But Iam in no hurry. I don't want to fall into a trap of wanting to continually buy them. I only occasionally buy pets, furniture and outfits.

Stormthar likes this.
  17. RngNotWithMe

full market your horses with insta/s insta and full skilled , time to time and some courser's

RoxiAmbrosia likes this.
  18. Ascaeldor

Hey @Pan1 how's your horse doing?

19. Pan1

with the octopi event barelly did horse training. He is 21 with 11 skills only. Still terrible xD

Ascaeldor likes this.