1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tokens of Promise

Discussion in 'PvE' started by Kaecilia, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Kaecilia

Kaecilia Adelruna Sorceress 61 EU

I have no idea where to get them now. I went to Becker for the repeatable quest but she doesn't have it anymore. I looked online and apparently it was changed so that you have to speak to Basquean Ljurik in Calpheon but he doesn't offer any such quest either.

Am I missing something?

QUICK ADD-ON: I also remembered that you can get a similar quest for the same reward from the guy at the Abandoned Monastery, but I get no quest from him either.

2. Vynrael

I have the same problem, I deleted my Dim Magical sub weapon when I obtain the suppressed one and now I'm stuck with the upgrade quest with no way to get the tokens.

Also for Seals of promise, I can get them with quests, but have no option to exchange them

3. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

They were removed, you can no longer acquire the earrings. For the adventure journal you have to use the other one.

4. Vynrael

I don't care about the earrings, that's not a problem. Can you explain your 2nd sentence better? What do you mean with "the other one", tokens of promise?

5. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

Seal of Promise. I can not tell you how to get it though. I did it before the Token was removed. Use bdocodex for that matter.

6. Kaecilia

Kaecilia Adelruna Sorceress 61 EU

Wait, so if they've removed Tokens of Promise does that mean I can't get a Dim Magical offhand anymore?

7. MiiSzPsycho

You can get it from a quest.

I've been having trouble getting the necklace of sealed magical power from bitsami or w.e there is no exchange