1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too much accuracy?

Discussion in 'Striker' started by Mharten, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Mharten

Hey yall. So with our poor accuracy and everyone going apeshit over the "necessity" of high accuracy for like, everything, I went all out and managed to get myself +80 accuracy (crystals, Ancient guardian set, leather vambrace). In PvP my damage is fine, but I've been feeling like the lack of critical rate severely lowers my clear speed in PvE.

Is it worth losing some accuracy for critical rate in crystals, and switching my Witch's earrings out for RCEs to help boost the accuracy there?

2. Tryldom

Tryldom Striker 61 EU

3. Mharten

Thanks man. In the case of RCEs, could I just ditch my Ancient set then? I really do want to see myself with at least 200AP.

Actually, what should my entire accessory setup look like in the case of RCEs?

4. Hzazul

In low tier PvE - i.e. pirates/sausans - you don't need that much accuracy. I've had Bheg's for a long time, so can't remember if you need some RCEs without Bheg's. Better AP will indeed help your clear speed, and so will Kutum as it has something like +40 AP for mobs at TRI.

You need higher accuracy in PvP and in places like Pila Ku, Aaakman, Hystria and the upcoming high end Kama areas. Class' low accuracy becomes painfully obvious when you got to Pila Ku at, say, level 58. My DK at that point could clear faster than my 60 sorc and I didn't feel my abilities missing much. My striker however definitely struggles, especially on lower accuracy skills like Infernal.

Grehm likes this.
  5. Tryldom

Tryldom Striker 61 EU

Depends in which price range you're looking and what kind of setup you want.

Personally I run with 1x RCE, 1x Tungrad, Basilisk, Crescents and Ogre with a leather vambrace. Alternatively you could go with double RCE and Tree Spirit belt, and that would be entirely viable and more or less the same. Another option is to go a little more defensively and swap out the belt for a Centaur and the neck for a Sicil's. This would skyrocket your survivability, but have a noticeable impact on your damage output. With enough gear however you should still be able to chain CC people to death even with these defensive items.

6. WastedJoker

WastedJoker Striker 61 EU

I run 2x tri rce, duo tree belt, tri bhegs, and kutum...not had an issue with accuracy so far although I would like to have tri kzarka instead of my current tri liv

7. Andorhal

I am 59 and running 2 tri rce,tri tree belt,tri bheg,tet kzarka,tri leather ,x2 precision + 1 precision on gloves + black magic viper on gloves + sharp alchemy yellow stone of destro so basicly I'm full accuracy without also sacrificing Atk speed and crit (both perma at 5) and I still miss my grabs....not often,but a failed grab can cost you a death in pvp so I try to stack as much as I can . You don't even need high ap since you can chain cc your target anyway if your grabs land .in pve I clear faster pila ku than sulfur but i Grind with tri kutum(I think sulfur has lower evasion than pila but higher hp pool resulting faster clear with ap stacking vs accuracy stacking for pila). With leather vambrace build I have 209 and 211 ap and 221/223 with kutum

8. NVG

NVG

Striker is not all about grabs. He has knockdowns, stuns and other skills. And besides accuracy, you also need to break the resistance to grapple of the enemy player in PvP. If the enemy has nouver and manos ruby necklace, then you won't land any of your grabs.

9. RoakOriginal

If the enemy has nouver, he doesnt have to...

Hissis and Zephan like this.
  10. Andorhal

Gl landing a stun on a pleb warrior (not even talking about a skilled one) or on anyone with half brain who knows how to rotate SAs. Grab is the most op cc in the game,and you can hard burst without problem after one,if you don't abuse it than you are doing wrong.Also I have 2 precision on weapon+sharp alchemy stone and perma running valencia so I have 30%ignore resistance.Also if the opponent runs nouver he is squishy so you won't need the long chain cc to kill him.His blocks will be made of paper and he will still get shitton of dmg through SA .Anyway I still use a lot mass destruction and then chain into stiffness and then into float,but as I said you are mainly use it for SA since Gl landing a stun or stiff on some1 who has at least half of the brain to properly play the game.

11. Dragonix

@Andorhal How are you sitting perma at +5 crit with that setup?
    Attack speed: 3 kzarka, +1 viper (+full boss set i assume).
    Crit : --- ??? Theres not a single +crit level item there.

12. Andorhal

I get crit from 1 valor on gloves+margoria + 1 crit on outfit made with black spirit claws.also I have 1 swiftness and 1 hystria on shoes so with this build I run 5 crit/5atk speed/5 mov speed

13. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Accuracy is mostly for PvP, for PVE you can easily go all AP :D

14. RoakOriginal

HF in pilaku...

Andorhal likes this.
  15. Andorhal

Dunno if troll or what...go full ap at pila then tell me

16. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

People have that's why they are saying it lol.

Dryed likes this.
  17. Seiryu

Hmm, how you get last 1 atk speed?

Crit:
    2 - valor
    1 - outfit
    2- margoria
    -----

Atk speed:
    3 kzarka
    1 boss set
    ---

Movement speed:
    2 swiftness
    2 margoria
    ----

Im curious because I'm looking how to 2 precision gems into my weapon and still have all the 5/5/5 crit/atk speed / mov

18. NVG

NVG

You can get 5/5/5this way:
    Outfit:
    -crit +1

Boss set:
    -as+1

Kzarka
    -as+3

Boots:
    -ms+2
    -ms+1

Food Margoria:
    -crit+2
    -ms+2

Gloves:
    -crit+2
    -as+1

This means total of:
    -crit=5
    -as=5
    -ms=5

Although I use 2x Red Battlefield Adamantine on Boots because I dont think that the striker needs MS given all his dashes and boosts and jumps.

Seiryu likes this.
  19. Tryldom

Tryldom Striker 61 EU

Seiryu likes this.