1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top PvP classes in Korea

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Kusaragii, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Kusaragii

#1 Kusaragii, Feb 12, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  2. Jylin

Jylin Miraikuro Sorceress 7 EU

tell me more about sorc

3. UltraHeaven

UltraHeaven Tamer 61

It was clearly announced :

What could be criticized by cons :

:O

4. Kusaragii

Absolute and Jin skills was their attempt to balance the classes. I guess that wasn't their best attempt in doing so.

5. bongokongo

ah okay and who or what is Yullie?

6. Beeso

Our clan shall always lay claim over the world of black desert.

image.jpg

[​IMG]

7. 6footgeeks

Awakening was supposed to be their big balance patch, hell it ended up being the most non balanced **** this side of the milky way

Rilok likes this.
  8. bongokongo

sry but who think a MMO with so much skills and classes can be ever balanced must be so naive like a 12 years old girl... that is impossible.

Edremis likes this.
  9. Sorakami

I don't think any one expects perfect balance, but obviously you can't even consider the current state of the game even partial balance.

Kusaragii likes this.
  10. Kusaragii

Yullie is a team member at invenglobal. People at invenglobal is essentially the only place we can get correct translated news for BDO and updates.

She's just providing the opinions of Koreans and what they feel is the strongest class there for pvp. It may be unfounded or it may actually be the case either ways its just an opinion.

There were more classes listed but she corrected herself that those were strongest for PvE not PvP hence the ninja edit in my original post.

TLDR; mystic is strongest in all tiers of PvP based on opinion and information gathered from korean players.

Rilok likes this.
  11. Nyhver

everyone saw that coming

ecks dee

12. Phalan

I trashed my Mystic already for my Kuno >>>>and Ranger ... hahaha

I dont need a class who is completly busted, Mystic is fun and I still like her to play in PvE, but PvP Idk, she feels boring. Not because totally broken, just the playstyle perse is repetetive as fk in PvP. Feels like DK in PvE xD

I still think a class like Mystic was needed to bring a metashift, to end the dominance of mage classes in large scale PvP, but I do think, that "how" they did it, was wrong. I can agree Striker, Mystic are annoying as fk to play against in 1vs1. (tbh I hate to play vs Striker more than to play vs Mystic)

The game isnt balanced for 1vs1 and since BDO isnt e-sport I dont care about it, more likely its good that they balance more for large skill.
    But it is a designefault if a class is just toxic as fk to play against.

13. Koronia

Nooooonnsense~ Why, surely ze people critical of mystic is but lacking ze gear! Perhaps they simply do not see she is just uhhh, how you say, a hard counter for some classes~

14. Alrikmerc

Alrikmerc Grimmdhal Tamer 61 NA

hmmmm. naw. Game has balance. People complain like this:

"Die in one CC anyway, it's all the same crap, fookin' game!"

they miss the facts.

Any class can kill any class in one CC if the player is good enough.

ohshitbalance

it might not be what you want, but it's there.

Phalan likes this.
  15. WhySoSeeryus

hard for some, soft for others, and simply really good against all remaining? :D

16. Koronia

Pretty sure no one realized the sarcasm.

17. Rilok

so i'm guessing for pvp ranger still trash tier ? also i'm assuming that for pvp your top 3 are gonna be wiz, witch, and mystic right ?

18. irrelevant

irrelevant Fiery Tamer 62 EU

This doesn't mean anything at all

people in eu forum are saying that ranger/sorc are weak classes when in game they're top tier , it's not even a small misinformation or anything it's literally the exact opposite

if we judge KR info the same way EU info is then mystic is the weakest class in the game (i doubt that but i'm just making an extreme example of how pointless this is).

At this point it might be a meme coming from me but i'll just keep saying reality as it is and in reality you can't talk about pvp balance until you ask someone with say (the number isn't as important as the point is) 20k rbf score that's also being objective and fair and not butthurt at all

and to my knowledge all 20k+ rbf score players (that aren't trolling or are sayin this just to spite me) are almost all agreeing on class balance more or less and i'm not talking about myself i've actually seen most of the people that have reached that amount of experience and they almost all see things as they are - which is drastically different from what the masses see

give me my rabam skills and then i'll judge for myself and if you really wanna know how class balance is then you'll have to wait for awhile until i have enough experience to make an opinion (cus unlike forum plebs i'll actually force myself to get enough experience before i can talk)

Reuter likes this.
  19. Kusaragii

I think everyone will be waiting to hear from you.

Phalan likes this.