1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tornado spawn - Vell spawn

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Paucar, Oct 4, 2020.

?

What do you think about this?

1. I agree

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. I disagree

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Paucar

If you ever touched the ship's wheel, you may saw these tornados randomly appear when you are on your way in the ocean.

In the past few weeks while we did Vell world boss, we had the same issue every time, and this is the 4. in a row now.

But the thing is, that when we are at Vell's realm these tornados spawns on the SHIPS (they usually choose me, i dont know why ^-^") destroying the ships literally 10 mins before Vell spawns.

Here is 1 tornado
    [​IMG]

And then 1 minutes later another one spawned on me

[​IMG]

Just imagine a platoon going with 1 ship, it gets destroyed, and then noone can hit Vell & get any loot. All of that because of a tornado that spawns to prevent straight auto-path in the ocean. I am talking about the random tornado, NOT the one that shows where Vell will spawn!

Suggestion:

Disable these tornados 10 minutes before Vell spawns. Just like PVP, remove it for 10 minutes while world boss is up.
    Thank you

2. BlueSatin

If you are a sailor, you can find that when peoples goes to Vell, is normal that random events appears more frequently.
    That's because these events are attached to the characters so... there are thousands of drifting treasures when Vell is at the corner.

Same thing happens with the tornadoes... more people, more tornadoes... more people all in the same space and time, is time to call to Jo Ann Harding.