1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trade Goods exclusive wagon?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Eltruism, Aug 13, 2019 at 4:21 PM.

1. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

oh you mean content koreans do have and we dont?

;D

Motoko_Shi likes this.
  2. ntreinoan

Ok mast 14 trader here .... speaking of crafted crates, how much time it takes for the back and forth to Val??? .... 40 mins tops (wont discuss how, use your brains)
    if i take curent transport times with wagon from bazzar wh to calph takes like 2+ hours i guess val will take even more time so i will still use the manual method, as XlucaX mentioned we go for profit ... im also betting there will be some ptw like transport imidiately with pearls, if not now in the near future .... all in all in this game every update is bad news for gaming and good news for credit cards .....

3. Grottis

Please tell us more about this fast traveling with trade packs.

Stillwaters and Pointis like this.
  4. Dreadmaul

Here is the price for 1k crates from grana to Valencia connected all the way TL: DR: 3mill

Attached Files:

5. Maginha

So 21.x mil for a 7k stack, sounds fair for 40min and a lot of pain (stacking) eliminated.

Grind this 40 mins instead of packing and walking, make 50M during this time, its a ****** gr8 deal, am i missing smthing? Why are ppl complaining?

6. Dreadmaul

Not to sure if it takes 40 min *7(the seven her referce to 7 x 7k stack) thats 4.6 hours and if i transport it all it woulde be 30330006*7*7= 148 mill cost 148/4.6= 32.1 mill per hour you can create or grind more value then that, so yes you lose profit but you can potensally create more in the same time it takes you.

Im trade master 13 21k chalpeon timber crates selles for 4,67 bill -148mill in transport costs = a 10,3% profit loss as a exsample

#26 Dreadmaul, Aug 14, 2019 at 1:23 PM
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019 at 1:37 PM
    XLucaX likes this.
  7. Motoko_Shi

Motoko_Shi DarkKnight 61 NA

You make your crates in Trent?

You stack your horse in Trent, then don't you spend a lot of extra time transferring those crates to a camel in Sand Grain?

8. ntreinoan

and what if i want to skip proccessing completly (only buy mats or junk crates) can you tell us the proffit in that ? cause if i skip proscessing i can do stuff like grinding and pvp but if im stuck looking on the grana wh manager to give 50k crates(witch takes months) to get 1-2 bill, then beter do proscess and sell directly cause you make more money than crafted crate trading atm wake up

9. ntreinoan

it takes 8-10 mins to fill your horse and once you done it in bazar you just take them on you and put them on camel.... and thats it

zhagsten likes this.
  10. Ashaara

So they still allow the overstack horse exploit, reimplement a stupid moneysink with huge restrictions instead of actually design a feature where trade goods are logically move from one position to another without worrying too much about time investment and money sinks?

I mean PA? hellouh Game designers are you awake? ... right now there is a huge ass fricking airship flying around doing absolutely nothing than just looking funny how about doing something with that.

zhagsten likes this.
  11. Pointis

Pointis Wizard 61 EU

30-50 Minutes when you trade from Grana - Valencia, when you have to repack all your crates in Sandgrain Bazaar from your horse to your elephant? Youtube video or it never happened. The stacking of the crates in Grana and then again in Sandgrain alone will take more time.
    And why on earth would you even do that? When the elephant gets overloadad his skills do not work anymore.

Stillwaters likes this.
  12. Motoko_Shi

Oh yeah that makes sense. I was thinking about it wrong.

13. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

3mil for 1000 packs transport time 4h 2min.

14. Motoko_Shi

Idk this seems like a good change. You can just go active fish on your trader while everything is being transported to Val, then as it arrives go pop desert buff and turn in crates and a load of fish as well. Or you could just grind.

I think the time cost of trade transport is not being factored in by those who are against this.

15. Motoko_Shi

Hmm. I assume there is only one wagon available at a time. Well this just means transport can be an ongoing thing rather than waiting for 7157 per stack.

16. XLucaX

because I dont have an elephant lol, i just said its fast. I do wagon/horse to bazaar then camel to valencia. The whole elephant thing was from one of the highests traders in the game, Biohack, he had a video in the past that showed how fast those things are as he was doing a trade run from calpheon to valencia, literally skipped bazaar and just dashed through the desert to Sharing.
    Id show it, but dudes freaking making a video every day so its pretty much impossible to find currently lol

https://grumpygreen.cricket/bdo-trading-guide-biohack/

it only takes a few mins to do the transfer lol. Get your horse next to stable, load up all crates, then switch horse with camel, literally takes 1-2 mins only. You can try it yourself in any stable. Load up yourself with crates from the mount you got at the time, then switch mounts and then load up the crates you got to the new mount. And sure, maybe you can do a few push ups...

#36 XLucaX, Aug 14, 2019 at 2:12 PM
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019 at 2:19 PM
    Sibyyl likes this.
  17. seanas

There's no repacking in Sand Grain: take crates off good mount; put good mount in stable; take T1 mount out of stable, put crates on T1 mount until ready to carry across desert. There should never be any repacking if you swap your crates via the stable.

The question I want to know (but am not willing to test): does the new Trade Wagon reduce trade xp, the way the old transportation system used to? I have small leftover stacks of a few hundred or so, of lots of different crates, that I'm not willing to spend the full hour (including crating time and time in the desert) carting to Valencia. If I could get the trade xp from them though, I'd happily take the loss of the 3mill per full Trade Wagon. (Master 20 trader, I do it for the trade xp).

18. Motoko_Shi

Yeah I'm at work so I was not visualizing it correctly.

19. Motoko_Shi

Yep. I am already sending a number of partial stacks of mismatched old stuff. I don't see why you wouldn't get full XP-- your nodes are connected for the 3mil price anyways.

20. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

While I haven't tried this, I'm unsure about this since link feature doesn't work when a character carries trade goods, so it seems what you describe is not intended, aka exploiting.