1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trade mastery, manos ?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Dust, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Dust

Any information about it ?

2. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

Doesn't exist as of now, same as Farming Mastery.

3. Dust

Very sad. I smell discrimination.

4. 2monthslatenonamesleft

Nah.. you are smelling the fertilizer from the lifeskill event that doesn't have +20% trade exp.

5. crosspath

Man, after 3 years, we can safely say that... they don't have a clue about balancing.

Probably is better that they never bring trading mastery, as everything can turn into a big **** show in seconds....

Look at the mastery balancing they just did... xD

unit-0 likes this.
  6. unit-0

Balance? LMAO!!!! Everything they do swings wildly in the wind hoping their huge adjustments are in the correct direction. The lack of subtle movement in most of the math demonstrates that they really don't know what they're doing. I do welcome the trading mastery though... but I think you're correct to assume it might be a giant mess to begin with.

7. DarkGG

DarkGG Darkiee DarkKnight 62 NA

Can we get a relook at fishing? IMO its still the worst one of them all. I get it is afk but my god the only difference i see is maybe 10-40mil extra a week if you are lucky enough to get a prize fish.

Smileybones and Doom Smack like this.
  8. Doom Smack

Yeah Id like to know of any hints about it too, if it ever does... I assume they will but is just assumption. Anyone know if they are actually planning it or not?

Hmmm yeah fishing could use something, like perhaps small turn in bonus for when you sell the fish like cook/alch has.

Smileybones likes this.
  9. Stabby

This dev team is so out of touch with what this game needs and, more importantly, what makes it fun. It's home to all of us that have nowhere better to go in this genre. But watch out when a good Western mmorpg launches... we will remember how we were treated here.

10. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Nice input about trade mastery, don't you have plenty of dedicated bashing topics to add your "feedback" to ?

11. Stabby

That was my input about trade mastery. Do you have something constructive to add or are you just acting like the BDO police?

12. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

You're as much entitled to believe what you provided is input as I am to question it.

Besides, I already contributed constructively to the topic before you did show up.

13. Dringe

Let's just say that a "deeper look" at the game thanks to that one guy that's not very welcome in the game only revealed something about Trading mastery increasing the bargain bonus and there was absolutely nothing about Farming.
    Nothing official about those masteries from PA yet.