1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trading improvement

Discussion in 'Life Skills' started by Thifiell, Jul 23, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Thifiell

Hi
    I think it would be cool to have an option to buy goods till max capacity of the wagon. Instead right now I should check manually every time to get max capacity. And arrows up/down to change the qty goods fast and ez.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Smileybones likes this.
  2. Graugus

They should make trading just like bartering. As level goes up so does trading good prices. There should be quests to craft special items that require hunting for special trade market items at guru levels that are very lucrative.

Personally, the current trade system is garbage since all you do is collect materials AFK, make crates and turn in. This is in the game just so you don’t cut off your computer.

3. Songo™

trading is not efficient anymore, yes most money is mad afk and you can now even use "transport" to ship 1k crates from grana to valencia, but money made that way is low considering 2020 standards of 100m+/1h

only grana make some profit, but there is only 1 wood/iron and with 24/7 you can do 420 crates of wood/iron a day.
    so in 17 days of 24/7 crafting you make 7k crates of wood and iron, counting materials and your trading lvl (art2+) you can make around 100-150m profit if you bought all mats from MP - ofc you will make more processing materials yourself but then this is not anymore pure afk activity.

trading crates was very good side money years ago, now it is almost not worth investing into.

you do more money making imperial professional cooking boxes than trading :D

4. Graugus

Songo, if you are just AFK processing and chopping up all wood over let's say a year of AFK tray playing and you are master and Guru level trading, you will make very good money from this. If you are actively playing BDO and trying to use this as a pure method of silver gain then yeah it sucks.

5. Songo™

if you gather materials and process yourself then profit is not so bad, but we know that nodes are not able to sustain 24/7 crate crafting and you need to buy from MP sooner or later.
    i still do grana crates but more as a goal to have guru than money.

6. Teflondon75

Just wanted to say that those profits are not "Trade" profits. That is mostly processing profits with a Very little extra "Trade" profit on top. Almost all of the money you end up with is actually processing profit. And honestly you can make far more money just cooking(almost anything) and witches>milk>cheese. Trade is mostly for laughs these days and processing is not in great shape either.

Graugus likes this.
  7. Graugus

I honestly keep doing crate trade in because I know at some point they will change trading, hopefully to mimic bartering. Actually you know what, I’m going to make a post and put it in the suggestion area. I got an idea on how to make it better but need feed back on it so I can edit it for a good compromise by BDO’s trading community.

Songo™ likes this.