1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trading using coupon

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Koue, Mar 20, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Koue

Hello, i know blackdesert EU and NA has no trading, to prevent gold sellers but i was thinking that
    it would be nice to be able to trade with friends freely like in korea server silver/armor whatever/stones etc.. to help them idk how really it works in korea but it would be nice to have the same as them, but

1. Using coupon that allow players to trade each person can buy 1 coupon worth 10-20 euro maybe idk whatever kakao/pearl think suits, for example Person 1 has to buy it and Person 2 has to buy it too.

3. You can only pick ( X ) amount of people that you can trade with and its not changeable.
    For example you want to trade with your boyfriend/husband/best friend people that you are sure you want to actually trade with so there is no way to change it.

4. people that cannot buy the coupon on their account, they most have ( X ) amount of time played, thus would help prevent gold sellers and its a waste for them to buy coupons worth 10-20 euro.

( gold sellers cant make money this way and let players be free to trade with specific people that they actually care about or know to help make the community a nice place for family and friends )

any Ideas or add's up would be nice :D <3

#1 Koue, Mar 20, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
    Darko26p and Lia Mei like this.
  2. Lia Mei

Oh this is such an amazing Idea. I would love for family and friends to play but it's hard for a new player, this would make it a lot easier and enjoyable. <3

Darko26p and Koue like this.