1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Travelers Map Bug

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Molag_Balz, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Molag_Balz

This has been happening to me for a while.
    I don't know how long this bug has been active (Since I only started using the Map due to Bartering to move from Hakoven Island to Ancando Inner Harbor).
    Sometimes to map Teleports me with no Issues from Hakoven to Ancado Inner Harbor.
    Other Times I get Teleported to Ancado however I can't interact with NPCs (Notification says the Target is too far away) and after a short period I get Frozen like in the picture attached.
    If i use the escape feature I'm then teleported back to hakoven.
    If i swap off to another char and then swap back i will end up at hakoven.

This is extremely annoying and i'd like to know why this is happening.

Attached Files:

#1 Molag_Balz, Dec 22, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2019
  2. Moonraker

Similar bug when using map to Port Ratt, quite often happens, you land in Ratt and terrain missing and keep jumping etc. Log off and back and back to origin point in Margoria.

This bug has been happening for literally years now, back to 2017 even and noted there and reported by CM yet never fixed:

Traveler's Map won't TP me

Also happens at Harkoven quite often too.Not sure why these places in particular.

One thing to do before using the map is to jump into the water so character is floating, then use the map. Not from the boat, seems to help.

#2 Moonraker, Dec 23, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
    Molag_Balz likes this.
  3. Molag_Balz

Yea its the same issue, thanks for the advice i'll try doing that from now on. Sucks that this was reported and have not been addressed. These are the things that discourage players man. :<

4. GM Fenix

Game Master

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you've run into this issue, if you have not already, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support team about your issue so we can look into it for you. If this happens again in the future I would also recommend sending in a ticket so we can help out :)

5. Molag_Balz

Thanks all for your replies, i've found the problem persists when using the map from my boat and have not had any issues since using it from on land or in water.

Moonraker likes this.