1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TRI Boss Gear Event Quests got Leaked

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Jannanomana, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Synthesis_Window

How many seeds? I put an order for 4.

2. AaronOrion

Honestly it feels like a slap to me, since I've been an on and off player for about 3 years and it took me all this time to reach tri on all of my boss gear. Just to know it was all for naught, since it'll be given away for free... well, atleast now I can get that supressed gear and sell my current boss gear, and use the money I got to buy tet boss gear...

But oh well, free stuff is free stuff, even if the supressed gear is worse than the tri boss gear (like no gems allowed or somethin' like that), atleast I'll sell them and use the money to upgrade my gear to tet.

3. Corrus

You mean for the quest or event? I don't know how many we need sorry

4. Graugus

The question is, will we actually see this implemented for NA players? I have been playing this game since launch and I have yet to see an equal KR event.

5. BloodLeshen

I'm not in game now however I'll see if I can find out tonight.

So its effectively 1bil you get for free. 200mil a weapon and 100mil an armor piece. Not sure why people complain about a free bil:)

T800, Synthesis_Window and Corrus like this.
  6. Night13

7. woots

lets hope so, that would be a big scam otherwise ( i mean, unless they give away 2-3 outfit you can select yourself from the cash shop, i have hard time to see what could be better than a free full III boss set ), And thoses gear cant be enhanced, nor sold on the market

8. Pook600

Ugh.......... what a garbage tier event. I hope this is a mistake.
    Especially after last years where most people were pleasently surprised by how good PA delivered.

Arvalo likes this.
  9. Gretsia

Well if it got you 3 years to do full tri boss gear then obviously we have 2 things for your occasion for sure.
    1st) You dont play the game because your gear cost less around 18bil.Meaning in 3 years you managed to do 6bil/year with the on & offs and thats a lot less from what an afker does in 1 month of game play just from pure afk fishing and maybe 1h to gather or to give imperial.
    2nd this event is probably THE BEST DAY OF YOUR BDOLIFE especially for you just for 1 simple reason!!The game is gona give you 3 years worth of game play for free because you will sell your gear to the market & you will get pure silver.The same time you wont loose the gear cause you get the free one from the event.
    T
    o sum up...this event is gona NET YOU 3 YEARS WORTH OF YOUR GAME PLAY!!

But you feel like a slap to you xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    OK!

10. Synthesis_Window

That would be great.

I am going to assume with how the quest is worded it doesn't want you to get the seed via the farm yourself, you can do that or try the long queue @ MP.

Would it be retroactive? Like now I am planting heaps of white olive seeds and hoping by next week when it's available for NA I will have bred a special olive seed - hopefully it just wants one.

Also is it just me but "Glimmering wing" a pretty steep requirement for the boots? I've only ever got one T2 fairy which I am using, everything else is T1. Even with a time limit to June, it would be quite easy to still not get a T2 fairy.

11. Beeso

A bunch of folks feeling "slaps" over gifted virtual items to play with, things they don't own nor stand to lose (nothing to lose -even by their own admission). Goes to show how mental health is an ongoing issue. And the best part about it is that this is all before it is even happening. Could only imagine the other slaps they will feel if non of this even ends up happening, or happens below the set expectations/anticipation.

12. Noxidia

This is a event on SEA servers currently, for all we know we may not even get it. But if we do it's really not a big deal IMO, this gear can't be enhanced or sold on market so low level players would have to still work on real Boss gear eventually, its not like TRI is that good anyway, can be used by alts at best or while leveling. Not something you would keep in a long run so i don't really see why people say this is a slap to all the players (myself included) that worked on that gear from ground up

Kadmilos likes this.
  13. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

You will maybe be able to buy from the central market. If not just plant green quality seeds and breed instead of harvest.

14. Buxx

Buxx Lahn 62 EU

i dont get it why ppl gettin upset here over this giveaways.....

new players: will have a blast to equip thir main in TRI boss stuff

casuals (tro boss equip): will have backups to push for tet maybe like capotia with accs

endgameplayers/vets: here, have a free 1B

its cool isn't it? free stuff

15. woots

At this point is more a question of a "promise" ( since every version for now have that event ), and ending up with a way sh#ttier version of what you should have had. You can apply that to anything in life, it will end with the same "emotion"
    This goes belong the "virtual item" you are mocking
    ( somes just take such things with more intensity than others )

16. Xhisors

Let me get this straight, you feel slapped for getting 1 Billion silver for free(technically if you look at the value on the MP of tri for everything its well north of 4B of items for free.)? Not only that you can use it as a backup to freely enhance your current gear to tet without worry of loss of AP/DP and then you can still sell them for 1 Billion silver.

How again is this a slap in the face? Holy hell, you would complain if they gave out free Pens by saying they should give you dande instead of dragonslayer.

17. Kadmilos

100% this. Anybody with that attitude about an event/giveaway like this is a pompous, greedy, no nothing fool.

It's literally a full set of gear for alts, or backups or for those struggling a leg up. Everybody ****ing wins. Only losers and whining babies would have any issue with this.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  18. PeaceInChaos

PeaceInChaos Sorceress 63 NA

I'll gladly take the 1 billion silver off your hands, or anyone else's, if it's such a big problem lol.

It's not much, but like I said, all angry, complaining vets' free 1 billion silver can be promptly dropped into my warehouse. Thanks in advance.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  19. Synthesis_Window

Assuming it's full tri weapons too and the weapons+armor have the same sockets it's massive for anyone who hasn't played for years on end. Imagine coming into the game now and getting nearly 6 billion silver worth of gear?

People can sell their current worse gear as well so it's even MORE value on top of that. Imagine having tri ult green weapons and then going to full boss tri gear, especially kutum?

Sure 1 billion for vendoring for people making a killing isn't much, but 1 billion can nearly get you a soft cap item like a tri cres, or it can pay for a cost of making a capotia etc.

I am pretty sure it will come to NA, I mean it really is a huge give away for new and moderately new players. Missing out on it would be pretty devastating.

#139 Synthesis_Window, Feb 27, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
  20. BloodLeshen

1.) our Scroll written in ancient language went up heavily however these aren't that hard to grind 25. When I logged on it was sold out and there was about 300 PO however later the evening there was easily a couple of thousand listed on the top 10 tabs. 3+mil each vs the usual 2.2mil makes it easier to grind for me since I like to bully people at gahaz on arsha anyways:)

2.) The fairy.. yeah this one could take a while if you don't get lucky. I usually get glimmering a lot however Murphy's law could get into play here -_-

3.) That special olive seed sits on 1300 PO now.. Unfortunately I couldn't get one on my fences yet however I would assume you only need 1. If you cant buy them now just start farming so long:) Also note I started at beginner 0 farming last night so you maybe get it easier if you are leveled.

At least we have enough time and these requirements aren't crazy. Its just not instant

Synthesis_Window and Phoenixxx75 like this.