1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TRI Boss Gear Event Quests got Leaked

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Jannanomana, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Graugus

Because they feel entitled. They still don't get the concept that the moons and stars don't revolve around their ass and the needs of the many outweigh that of the few.

Tri gear now, especially with Black Star armor dropping is a drop in the proverbial toilet stool. They will get over it.

AZzalor likes this.
  2. Evengelius

This event is great for rookies and returning players that (really) do have a bad gear.

Not for those actively playing.

And when I said great, I actually meant great.
    • Great because a set of semi-full TRI gear is useless in 2020.
    Useless because most people are nowadays riding with else a full TET gear, else with TET armors + weapons and TRI gold accessories which lead them to around 250/290 AP/DP : which means enough to grind alone in some high-end areas, even at low speed.

And here is what them low-casuals and rookies can expect to get :

Screenshot_20200227-081050_Chrome~2.jpg

Source (these are the suppressed gear) : https://bdoplanner.com/AntiTrollManosFallen

Expect because I doubt all rookies and low casuals players to have a full set of TRI gold accessories, so you can lower their AP by at least 10.

----------

Someone playing the game for years knows that you go nowhere with these in 2020.

And here's why :
    • Firstly, because even if you try to grind in high-end areas, you couldn't defend your spot, (not even in low areas such as Gahaz where people are riding with around 250/290).
    • Secondly, it doesn't lead you to 240 AP kutum as you can see, so do not expect to be invited in a high-end grinding party.
    • Thirdly, you remain not only worthless to defend your spot, but worthless in general when it comes to pvp everywhere, and the next point tells you why.
    • Fourthly, you can't enhance it. If at least you could enhance it to let's say TET, it would have been a wonderful event and a nice catchup mechanic.
    • Fifthly, it doesn't give you any TRI gold accessories.
    • Finally, it isn't even a catchup mechanic.
    ----------

However,
    • I see it as a chance for rookies and low casuals to easier go grind for their gears without having the pressure of enhancing in the beginning of their adventure.
    They could even keep them, and farm for better (TET) gears.
    • Others will sell them and earn a free 1 billion : which still worth a little.
    • Or maybe equip them to an alt for no reason.
    So after all, it doesn't remain a fully bad event, even though it doesn't have an instant great value comparing to last year TRI accessories event. (And those accessories still worth until today btw).

#142 Evengelius, Feb 27, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
    PeaceInChaos likes this.
  3. BloodLeshen

And when I was a rookie I had to play with 170ap and accuracy offhand and TRI grunil

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  4. Evengelius

Yes that's my however point.

Still it doesn't change the thirdly point.

5. BloodLeshen

Yes the third point is correct.

Well technically you are incorrect on the gearscore. I bet any guy that have full TRI gold accesories will have at least TRI gear already and in most cases TET.. So your build for new players will be full TRI suppressed weapons and armor with Asula accessories.

Evengelius likes this.
  6. CurseOfDeath

This is not as bad as it looks. It frees you the from the urge to acquire and enhance your gear and allows you the posibility to focus on yellow accessories and TET weapons.

For example in order to reach 240 AP KUT you only need 11 AP awakening from which you can gain extra 2 from capotia for reaching lvl 62 and remaining 9 from TET Basi + TET OGRE.

Now add the Bartali log for +6 extra AP and you will reach 245 KUT, enough to grind ackman. Then you can vendor your gear as you progressively move towards full tet gear.

Its a nice start.Also nice for an alt char and because you also got armor you can use the tag system to change chars while you farm for gameplay diversity.

7. Beeso

This is neither mocking anything/anyone's nature nor is it some ridiculous demonstration of superiority. It is about giving away something that is inherently/internally ours/yours then wondering why we/you (would) feel like crap.

/End of Sermon

8. Gxenon

Can someone help me please, when i try to open bdo through steam, it just opens this instead View attachment 183206

9. kakodaimonos

Do you know how a forum works? Post a new thread in the Technical Bug section.

10. Gxenon

my bad

11. Rügenwalder Pommersche

i mean this event isnt as rng - i know ppl who didnt get a single tri from that event while others got 4/4
    with this event its atleast the same for everyone - sure u cant enhance it but its a great starting point for newer players

#151 Rügenwalder Pommersche, Feb 27, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
    Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  12. Two-Tu

Two-Tu Musa 62 EU

Where do I get Special Olive Seeds from? From harvesting common Olive Seeds sold by the NPC?

13. Synthesis_Window

From the MP and by farming - yes you use the Olive seeds you can get from Calpheon seed vendor.

I have 4 green seeds atm growing, hoping by next maint I get 1 special seed.

Has anyone on SEA or anyone know exactly how many you need?

Two-Tu likes this.
  14. Two-Tu

Two-Tu Musa 62 EU

Ah okay. Thank you!

15. Graugus

I say again, I’ll be shocked if we get this event. If I were a betting man, I would be against us getting this.

16. Dilie

17. Synthesis_Window

Figured, it would be pretty massive for NA to miss out. Shame it's two maints away but at least we get it. I guess I"ll be selling some seeds then lol.

I also bought and made 5 pika scrolls thinking we get it this week, so I have to do those as well.

18. zeezero

Looks like my alt will be nicely decked out.

19. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Not harvesting. You need to breed to get seeds.

20. Two-Tu

Two-Tu Musa 62 EU

Sorry, never got into farming. Care to explain how to "breed" to get seeds?