1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trial is trial...and fairy changes should be un-do.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dehor, Aug 1, 2020.

?

Do we want to un-do this changes?

This poll will close on Aug 1, 2030 at 8:02 PM.
  1. Yes, we want that devs un-do this changes they made.

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Dehor

upload_2020-8-1_20-50-13.png
    really!!! Have this changed as well. Before i could change whenever i wanted but now i need iteams on trail char!!!!
    This skill changes must be free.
    upload_2020-8-1_20-52-50.png

Why?....Why? ..Fairy Queen's Might was used to have 100% chance to make T3 fairy to T4 or used as to directly get T4 fairy chance by 100%. Now this? i cannot change my fairy skills? above all i need to pay 11 euro to reset skill?!!!! OMEGA LOL.
    I humbly request all u guys to support me to change this back to that state it used to be.

2. Rügenwalder Pommersche

ok im pretty sure both those things were like that before so "changing it back" doesnt work
    most likely u had one of the old moon books active we got plenty of those lately and thats how u changed the addons cos im quite certain, months ago, i was also unable to change addons for trials

and the fairy thing also used to be like that

not saying it SHOULD be like that id prefer if it wouldnt

3. Dehor

listen brother, i reset my fairy aging and again to get "V: Minuscules healing skill" and after a month or 2 brake i came back and hadn't relished until now that i must buy Fairy Queen's Might to reset my T4 fairy to lvl 1.

4. Rügenwalder Pommersche

all i can tell u is i reset my fairy few times aswell before i gave up - and i was WAITING for the fairy queens might item to come to eu just to reset it more "easily" without getting a new t4

5. Dehor

i am saying that i could reset my fairy without the need to buy any short of items. i just had to use 500 honey Wine to make her lvl 40 over and over again... so only hard work was money making... not real money.

6. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

If that was the case, what exactly would the pearl item do? Reset the fairy at level 1, for what reason?

7. Dehor

It was used to make T3 fairy to T4 fairy with 100% chance of success.

I am completely confused why u don't know this. Or u never had T4 fairy before this change?

8. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

I had and I rerolled fairy having to first level to max and then use the item anyway. That was at release week.

9. Dehor

Tell me did the world changed or was i dreaming? I fking didn't used any of those might thingy and just reset my fairy lvl 3-4 times [cost me 2.6 bill] then i stop with this garbage skills.
    upload_2020-8-2_15-43-50.png
    After this ... i NEVER once cared about fairy since i don't use any pots to heal my self... but now there is this new rare HP pots which has no end to it healing.. and when i thought i will reset my fairy one more last time; it asked me "Fairy Queen's Might" for the first time lol.

Was that the bug then? Or maybe an event? or something to do with value pack? I don't know.
    My history is different from what u and my present self knows :( .

I checked old youtube videos to make sure maybe i was right but ......lol.....they are using "Fairy Queen's Might"!!!!!! WTF is happening to my brain or this world.

I need an answer.