1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Trina Knights First Captain's support kit

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Pan1, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Pan1

I have couple questions about this. If you don't get it from (Y) untill August 1st it will dessapear from (Y)? If you get it from (Y), even if you don't open it in 7 days the box will expire or it will still there untill you open it? What contains this box? Someone said that you need 34 free inventory space to open the box? It will give me the weapons of all clases or the class with who I opened the box.

2. GM Salome

Game Master

Ohai! ^^

The reward can only be unlocked if you reached lvl60 before the maintenance on 01.08.18. Once unlocked, the box can be claimed from the rewards tab - please know that once unlocked there, it does not have the timer on it - you can keep it there until you decide to use it. Once claimed from rewards tab however, the 7 day timer begins to tick and it can still expire if you don't open it before the timer runs out. It indeed takes 34 free inventory space to fully unpack the box. Please keep in mind you cannot use the box on a character below lvl60, so it's not suitable to claim on lower alts.

Pan1 and Mr_Epyk like this.
  3. Mr_Epyk

@GM Salome I kept my box in the rewards, because I didn't want to use it right away.. logged in just now after the servers got up and the archievement is gone, without me having accepted it on any character, I guess we get that back? Would love an answer to that - thanks in advance ^^

#3 Mr_Epyk, Aug 1, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  4. moxic

like wise, I kept it and thought it was gonna stay as per note from GM, so I did not use it. Now it is gone :(

5. Silvoru

Silvoru Wizard 61 NA

6. The Cat Conqueror

Any solve on the disappearing boxes yet?

7. .sirax

I just hope they can figure out wich people havent claimed it so far, and which already did. There were reasons for me to keep it in my tab, one of them was that i dont want to use the grind gear, when every spot will be full anyway. Giving everyone and or noone the Box would both be pretty damn salty for me

8. Mr_Epyk

Well I guess this thread can be closed now, as we received some kind of compensation for bad communication.. won't be able to get that reward box anytime soon again I think.

9. The Cat Conqueror

So you're saying those lousy scrolls were a replacement for the 60 reward? Like... we aren't going to get the actual reward?

10. The Cat Conqueror

Are we not getting the reward at all now? Please tell me those lousy scrolls aren't an 'instead of' reward? Black desert better not have fracked us over again. That is 100% NOT GOOD ENOUGH! This better get resolved and we all get our boxes.

11. Mr_Epyk

Well don't have any official statement on that at the patchnotes or some other thread yet, at least none that I've read, but judging from the wording of the ig-message I'd say thats our compensation for that yeah. Although idk why also players under lvl60 got some portion of the compensation, but well idk how to feel about that - not that I rly care about the gear, bc its only a few ap more than I have now, but still telling us that communication will be better and then stuff like this happens is kinda.. unprofessional imo, but I guess they have bigger problems than that - nothing to do about this so well

12. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/trina-box-miscommunication-apology.274922/