1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Unable to F5 wave for amity at General Crioniak

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by BeeMiner, Jul 31, 2020.

1. BeeMiner

I have completed all the quests in the mainquests line of the Papua Crinea Event quests and completed the 5-day stage of crab battles. Also had 100 amity before that completing all that ( I was able to wave for amity to 100). Then coming back to the island weeks later, as I realized I forgot to talk to the NPC to unlock the knowledge, I found the NPC has 96 Amity, not 100 amity. F5 does not work when I am in human form, nor in otter. The amity game is impossible to do as all the choices are really low below the NPC's minimal required stats. But what I'm really interested in is how come I cannot wave for amity? Is there a setting that got changed and how can I fix the inability to F5 for amity? Thanks in advanced.

Edit: I managed to just play the game and earned 1 Amity each time I was given the "talk freely" option. I have 102 Amity now but no knowledge unlocked...
    Also I have all three questlines for papua crinea quests completed. All 5 books in the Lamute gang journal are also completed and checked by the "stamp".

Attached Files:

#1 BeeMiner, Jul 31, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
  2. BeeMiner

Update: I still cant F5 wave to the NPC,So this is still an issue unless it is game intended.

However, good news, is that with the 100+ amity, the NPC talks to me if I am in Otter form.

3. Minarya

Minarya DarkKnight 63 EU
    Ambassador

Afaik it is indeed intended. You are not supposed to be able to get amity through means other than the quests

GM Sayla likes this.
  4. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Probably forget to add this to patch notes, its was intended changes to remove waving, before its was possible to wave indeed.
    Amity very important there.

5. Minarya

Minarya DarkKnight 63 EU
    Ambassador

It was in the patch notes. Like the week or 2 weeks after Papua Crinea was added

6. GM Sayla

Game Master

Hello @BeeMiner ! On the patch notes for the 22nd of July it was added that indeed those actions cannot be done anymore on those NPCs: