1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Underwater Ruins = Tshira Ruins (But worse.)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by MagicalTabletopGirls, May 31, 2019.

1. MagicalTabletopGirls

I know this doesn't seem possible considering nearly all of the content in Duvencrune area was also irrelevant when it launched but here is my assessment after spending a week at the Underwater Ruins:

About the same EXP. About the same Marni Stone EXP. The Rings don't drop (just like TS Ruins, even with a invested node, Kam blessing, & loot scroll, Pay for Placebo) The trash loot is worse. The Rare loot is worse because the only one you do get is for Alchemy at least you can sell Garmoth's Scales. You also do get Crystals at TS Ruins where as you don't get Shards at Underwater Ruins. You have to sail to get to it. You have to deep dive to get to it. Only 1 viable rotation, ONE! No Diablo Treasure Goblin loot ie Garmoth waking you up when you're falling asleep from how boring this game has become. Also, no Marni Assistant you have to bring your stones to the Underwater Ruins, leave to turn in & get more. Game recommended 230 AP... laughs; no.

In conclusion: No loot, extreme pain to leave to do anything else, complete waste of time.

Rated = F

PS. The trash loot turn in event would require you to grind on average 7 hours a day every day for 14 days to get the Frigate. A Frigate mostly used for Sea Monster Hunting which is almost entirely a guild activity that was nerffed out of relevancy. And you could farm the silver much faster at other spots to just BUY IT!

PPS. We also have two new Loot Boxes that will have... *Drum Roll Please* …… TUNGRAD RINGS! (Your shocked I know. I can see the shocked on your face, in my mind.)

Did EA buy Pearl Abyss? Black Anthem Online

#1 MagicalTabletopGirls, May 31, 2019
    Last edited: May 31, 2019
  2. Khondo

LOL don't like it, don't go there.

Same with the game, don't like it, don't play it.

3. GreyRebel

GreyRebel DarkKnight 62 EU

a guildie got 2 ancient seal- red shards in like 20 mins , its just RNG

4. MagicalTabletopGirls

"Same with the game, don't like it, don't play it. "

Looks like most people went with that option:

Alone.jpg

Loriel, Tvvin, 2Cents and 4 others like this.
  5. Khondo

Nah all of them were over at Protty cave, Tshira Ruins, and Sycraia Ruins.

Also todays Garmoth was the most populated I have seen, even at release of the boss.

Ambrotosia and Maginha like this.
  6. Answersofold

I agree that they need to fix mob spots/density since it is hard to get a proper rotation going. But the tungrad rings can drop by themselves not only shards from the 230 area (seems to be mr crabs that drops them). you can get BMCs as well (boots) and
    The spot needs some QoL tweaks, like either increase the trash value by 1k or add 1 more to the base drop (similar to ones i believe some spots in drieghan needs like nekropolis) but i am happy with the new spots that can spread out the playerbase a bit... more so if they actually make them not best spot ingame but just alluring enough to compete with other.

Platinia likes this.
  7. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

Old content is old where you can readily buy a boss weapon for min price or use seals.

No one shows up for kutum either.

Especially in the middle of the night lmao.

Go take a look at garmoth and kzarka/karanda the bosses that are actually dropping new stuff lmao.

The new ruins is so crowded with people its hard to get a grind spot actually. See why you are sitting here complaining about loot and new areas and going to old content from over a year ago to show the game is dead everyone else is in the new areas playing the game.

Shocking I know.

Ambrotosia and Maginha like this.
  8. MagicalTabletopGirls

There is no one at Ruins. So obviously you haven't spent a week grinding there. I had to change servers once (in an entire week) for a place that has ONE rotation. It had people the first day or two it was out, for knowledge on mobs & to just see it, an everyone realized the drop rates were sh*t and left. Fact.

Needless to say I wont be going back. Heading right back to Aakman were the loot is much better & has MANY rotations to choose from.

Allan1985, aswedishtiger and BeastCK like this.
  9. BeastCK

The only good fact with these ruins is that there is a lot of xp when gridding in them. Cause of shitty loots and no drops like valencia people left. Whoever needs only xp is a good place to grind

10. peanut777

yea, back to Aakman since it just can't be beat, this new plays is total garbage

11. aswedishtiger

Yeah idk what that other dude's on about that everywhere is packed. Last Kzarka I did had about 1/3 of the people smacking him it did a year ago

Ruins packed? Lmfao get real dude are we playing the same game?

MagicalTabletopGirls likes this.
  12. MagicalTabletopGirls

Or... TS Ruins or Trees which you can get to by horse much much much faster. *Shrugs*

If the exp was really better than TS Ruins it would at least blow some wind up my skirt but its basically the same after 14 hours of testing.

Its a change of scenery from my time in the swamp going for level 62 but its worse loot and just a giant pain in the rear to have my main stuck under the sea. And if ur not 240+ TET Kutum don't even bother coming here, you are 100% wasting your time. Maybe if ur 261+ AP this MIGHT be a solo grind spot for you but it wont change that the trash loot sucks compared to Aakman, and if ur at 261 why aren't you at Hystria? Which brings me right back to this place sucks.

#12 MagicalTabletopGirls, May 31, 2019
    Allan1985 likes this.
  13. Allan1985

Black anthem online xDDDD
    the other guy is one known forum troll, thats why people dont even bother answering him, he simply goes around contradictig people (he probably thinks is fun or something) and making up ****.

the quality of content is clearly droping, but thats our own fault, people have become complacent, mediocre, conformist and stupid and the more they notice it the more they will push s hit on us, valencia scroll's drops nerfed to push sales of loot scrolls, last 2 potential grinding areas have been a absolute failure (intentional? *i am looking at you TENT's sales for aakman/hystria*), etc etc

#13 Allan1985, May 31, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  14. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 63

Most people just didn't waste their time with content that doesn't make them a good deal of money.

More like since we're super anti-p2w, they focus their attention on mobile and xbox since there's more money there. We're simply getting what we paid for. Collectively, that is.

Maginha likes this.
  15. Allan1985

i would i agree with you if they were only releasing low quality content, but with the unnecessary nerf of places that have not been nerfed until now by no apparent reason and the introduction of items such as the loot scrolls leads me to believe they are trying to introduce a more mobile inspired type of cash shop/gameplay, i am mostly unaffected by that tho since i play BDO just as a time killer (since for me the game havent been fun in a looong time, i only keep playing because the rest of the gamming industry is literaly a dump) yet i cant help but to feel worried about this situation, since it will lead to a copy paste technique from other developers (A:IR has already introduced their own version of the value pack, downgradeable weapons that lose durability upon failure, memory fragments, discont coupons, pets, etc etc and they all do the exact same thing in the almost exact same manner as BDO, we are actively helping PA/KAKAO/EA destroy the gaming industry, wich is very sad.

#15 Allan1985, May 31, 2019
  16. Frixs

Welll you are really don't know what are you talking about. It has nothing to do with the game, lol.
    I agree with @MagicalTabletopGirls . The underwater spot (upper version) is nothing special to go grind there. He's trying to make a feedback to make the game better. You are just talking like an i*iot.

17. 2Cents

May need to fight fire with fire on this one. If Pearl Abyss is going to be to cheap to hire gaming experts and do proper monitoring testing, you may need to fire back with being just as cheap when it comes to the Pearl Shop.

Due to the income they have received Pearl Abyss obviously feels no obligation to change things. They are not being properly forced into changes like Final Fantasy, and other games facing huge sale issues. This isn't the first time they released unusable content, in fact it's their status quo. It's shocking when they release new content that is actually viable.

Allan1985 likes this.
  18. Tvvin

People stop running Nouver? Thought I was the only one lol

MagicalTabletopGirls likes this.
  19. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

yes spot is so shitty, please dont go there, so more time for me. (Easyes marnies my life)

spot only 1 rotation??? LUL. even when 10 players where their i found monsterts to kill.

But sure as you said, spot is ****, so please dont go there anymoe ;)

p.s. if spot would be so ****, where all the tungrad rings, new draughts and key fragments come from? from space?... guess people still grind there like crazy

20. Eardwynn

YES! Underwater Ruins is crap! Please don't go there ever again once this event is over... kappa