1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Underwater Ruins = Tshira Ruins (But worse.)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by MagicalTabletopGirls, May 31, 2019.

1. MagicalTabletopGirls

You must be talking about the Arsha Server or Abysmal Ruins neither of which I am giving feed back on.

2. MagicalTabletopGirls

It's all yours, I'll enjoy Aakman & my Swamp that gets me ready for bed because its so boring. Hehe

3. Kargor

With the current event the spot is not that bad. Very good combat XP and skill XP for level 61 folks. Trash loot is worth about 30 million / h (only if you need the memory fragments). Good spot to gain XP, money wise not the best choice.

4. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 63

The PC version is a made thing already. If I were to project, I'd say we're the guinea pigs for mobile/xbox so that not-so-low-quality stuff you think you're seeing is probably just a test for mobile/xbox. But...I'd like PA to surprise me and show some actual love.

As for the gaming industry, its whatever. I don't have control over it, so I navigate to the best possible result for me. No sense trying to fix something that would take far more effort than is worth for me or lamenting the fact that it is so.

MagicalTabletopGirls likes this.
  5. MagicalTabletopGirls

As I said to you before I stopped supporting the game with money because of the Tri Gold event that divided the entire community's AP based on RNG. They will not get my business back until they earn it. I bought my pets, I bought my blessing's, I use their Loot Scrolls and I still don't get satisfactory loot for game the literally shatters your gear when you try to improve it. This business model has shapeshifted into something that can not in anyway support its core mechanics. If you are going to blow up my DUO & TRI golds then I need a boat load of them, not just one every once in a bluemoon & or in some (hopefully OUTLAWED soon) loot box. The business model went from Pay to Accel, to Pay to Win, to Pay to Gamble. The sooner this business model is banned in the West the sooner the industry will be forced to change or just learn to live with less business.

If you want my money earn it because I don't have a gambling addition & find gambling to be immoral.

"Gambling is the wagering of money or something of value (referred to as "the stakes") on an event with an uncertain outcome, with the primary intent of winning money or material goods. Gambling thus requires three elements be present: consideration, risk (chance), and a prize."

6. 2Cents

The Pay2win statements are not targeted to you specifically, although good to hear you are doing your part. It's the bigger issue of everyone stepping up to fight against the problem that you explained.

7. Allan1985

is actually nice to see some people like you 2 that still have a brain but more importantly a good amount of determination to stand your ground while also spreading awareness even while being mocked and hated by the group of pasive/submissive zombies that conform our current community, i am proud of you 2, stay strong.