1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Undocumented Changes - THESE NEED TO STOP

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by Waco, May 17, 2018.

1. Waco

Per emergency Maintenance

Reasons
    :

1. [Musa/Maehwa]
    Issue where the skill Chase can be used repetitively when Stamina left is at 4 will be fixed.

2. [Ranger]
    Issue where EP was not being consumed after the 1st time used with the skill Will of the Wind will be fixed.

3. [Tamer]
    Issue where Floating would not be applied in the skill Soaring Kick will be fixed.

---

Getting Feedback that the recent buff to cannon shake off was stealth nerfed - while this may indeed be justified, hotfixing it without documentation or feedback is UNREASONABLE and NEEDS TO STOP!!! If we are going to be beta testing this games changes we should at least be given feedback ON WHAT HAS BEEN CHANGED?????

[​IMG]

2. Roxies

MAKE ME KID

imbeth likes this.
  3. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62 EU

Lets be honest, it was broken, even if limited by stamina a full stamina could do like 500m in a few seconds. lol

But did shake off keep the distance increase? It seems lower...sigh

imbeth likes this.
  4. Josedude

✓ no balance team ✓ no testing patches team ✓ no ptr server ✓ ninja patch notes ✓ ruin game every week ✓ must be PA

imbeth, choovanski and Waco like this.
  5. Cnd1

I feel the same way this is ridiculous don't keep **** out of patch notes if you wanna make us test servers, which is ****ing terrible btw, let us know what's happening with the game. We are already getting screwed with changes while witch and wizard can still super armor through most cc and have ridiculous damage on top of that the zerk thing wasn't even broken just let us run away easier that's it and it made it fun to play again for a bit you guys listen to the wrong feedback tbh

imbeth and Waco like this.
  6. Squizz

People that work on this game described on this img

Attached Files:

imbeth likes this.
  7. Slynx

Slynx Slynx Witch 61 EU

8. Waco

I agree that it probably should have been tested better, but simply removing it without any documentation is something that the community does not deserve.

imbeth likes this.
  9. Waco

Would love some type of response - is this intended or unintentional? Also any feedback on the large number of bugs this community has had no feedback on would be appreciated

Mastagarwar, Polaroidtime and imbeth like this.
  10. Wispur

Yesterday I was like "Ok, Berserkers may have lost their class-defining mechanic, but this new move speed is fun. I'll stick with it."

Today - "Seriously? F these Developers so hard. My patience with how they treat this class is rapidly fading."

11. Waco

I logged in without patching, and i seemed to have to pre-hotfixed version: comparing the distance with a giant who patched showed around a model and a half difference after the patch

[​IMG]

Mastagarwar, imbeth and Törni like this.
  12. Wait, did you seriously think that Zerker becoming 5x faster than any other class will staey in the game? Psst, they didn't lose their class-defining mechanic either. They did get nice lingering though. I fail to see how anyone with at least one braincell could think this BUG should stay in the game.

Yeah, seems legit.

https://giant.gfycat.com/ScientificPeriodicKiskadee.mp4

Wollbert and imbeth like this.
  13. Tdogg88

That mp4 is pretty hilarious. :)

imbeth likes this.
  14. Kinuu

had some fun for those 24 hours the "bug" was ingame tho, clearing gahaz @260 AP canon 1 shot every pack moving at the speed of light.

griefing reached a new level

imbeth likes this.
  15. Waco

Did I think it would stay? No

Did I think they deserved to at least give us patch notes to tell us it was modified? YES

imbeth likes this.
  16. LoanWolf

Had a fun night racing Musas in guild though.

imbeth likes this.
  17. Waco

Draconis likes this.
  18. Mastagarwar

Bump

Waco likes this.
  19. Souda

Souda Warrior 61 EU

I'm probably in the minority but the nerf to flame buster (CC effect doesn't apply to quick slot) doesn't affect me as I always hold my left click and right click button to use flame buster. I know its bad if you use it for quickslot.

20. Woark

I know they changed it cause we randomly shot ninjas in stealth, knew their position and hunt them down. Kappa