1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upcoming changes

Discussion in 'Ninja' started by Wylph, May 24, 2018.

1. Goobur

Until they realize the ninja they watched on twitch that 2 hits people has 260+ ap and is also skill carried. Those guys quietly disappear fairly quickly to other class and yet still ***** and complain about Ninjas.

Tvvin likes this.
  2. Ikhal

Well they still have their main's acc and armor. They just buy some Tri kzarka and nouver, spam katana shower and s+f and GGWP.

3. Kyouki

L2p issue. If you can't get kills right now with everyone's nerfed state I don't know what to tell you. :)

4. Tvvin

Pretty much. I was never expecting anyone rerolling Ninja for "op stealth and burst" to stay long. He takes too much effort and commit that only passionate players can make shine.

I was hoping flavor rerollers would see that. Guess not : (

5. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

Skill.. carried? He's not even skilled. He's gear carried and fighting scrubs, who he almost died to twice in that 30 second clip. If they had focused him down, he'd have died. He won't be able to do the same thing next patch cuz katana shower won't float anymore. Honestly, all these patches have done is make geared idiots stand out more than before.

6. Shuriyo

Shuriyo Michizoe Ninja 62 EU

He's not even skilled?cmon bruh

7. Tvvin

Which Ninja?

8. TonyJaa

TonyJaa Kenobi Ninja 61 EU

I don't think Xenon was referring to a specific streamer but I could be wrong.

9. Shuriyo

Shuriyo Michizoe Ninja 62 EU

I assumed he was talking about shiki

10. Kusaragii

Might be unpopular opinion but I'm glad Ninja/Kuno are losing some CC. RBF right now been atrocious for Valkyrie (at least for me). I've pretty much asked various Valkyries on how to deal with Ninja/Kuno currently (from a Valkyrie perspective), and everyone is pretty much blank or 'hope' this one combo goes off. We are just unfavorable match up with our lack of mobility and current protections...

11. kamik0z

So how does it feel ? Weve hadd that feel for what, better part of 2 years. I think we can chill another month or 2 before they nerf us into bottomfeeders again

12. T800

I don't know about Striker, but as a Mystic i am very happy about that KR patch. I got 1 SA back on an awesome skill. And lost a bunch of CC which i didn't needed anyway.

My Pre-awakening skill set is still full of CC and SA skills.

Only down side is that switching to Pre-awakening means we lose 20-50% skill damage. But than Mystic wasn't really a damage dealing class, it's all about gear when it comes to damage now. So not a big lose.

13. Tvvin

Nah just wondering which gear carried Ninja

Still would main Ninja till the end. I do wish wee had a horn bow like maewha

#33 Tvvin, May 28, 2018
    Last edited: May 28, 2018
  14. LethalAF

Not a fan of the changes.it hurts our 1vX capability significantly. Vengeful barrier loss sucks too, that was a more useful skill than most people knew.

15. Nyhver

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/8k9s6v/testings_on_resist_resist_penetration/

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/8lojyt/testings_on_1hit_cc_patch/

The day Daynim posted the testing on resist penetration, a ninja asked me to test something and out of 20 katana showers, (with me and him both at matching 34% or so resist) he landed 20 out of 20 katana showers, vs. other ninja and on my ninja katana shower also seemed very reliable after the "1st hit cc" patch went through

Just about.

We went from one extreme to a complete pvp design overhaul on top of making classes feel bad due to limiting options and making them snails with less APM/speed in general, fast paced pvp being one of the better points of BDO PvP to keeping a lot of the sloth and removing CC options to punish, we're left with less ground time but we're still left with a lack of speed, options and the only constant is watered down PvP compared to before.

It doesn't matter if ninja is terrific after the changes or not, BDO has kept their word on making clear attempts at ruining PvP in the name of making it easier and ruining classes with their depth while their at it

damn you mayzappppppppppppppppu

16. Tvvin

Before the 1 cc patch. Katana shower still had 1 cc to float. Back when evasion and float resistance could dodge it. That's what im referencing lol

17. Nyhver

I'm aware

I concur about it being less reliable pre-change

i guess it's for naught now

xd

18. vachard

Does anyone else notice tthat serpent ascension is not floating anymore? i only tried in pve though.

19. Kusaragii

It's funny you say 1 v X capability. People were complaining Warrior was able to do this pre patch and that it was a bad design. Now Ninjas want to keep that capability.

20. Tvvin

Yea let's roll back some weeks ago when valk was busted. Then most valks can go back to discussing more buffs as most them were doing.