1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Update: Advice of Destiny - Fixed

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Praballo, Apr 20, 2020.

1. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

remember to punish exploiters mildly (or better, dont punish them at all!) so they can do it again on next opportunity!

2. Kurano

Kurano Kurano Berserker 63 NA

Can we get a good guy streamer from the good guy guild that slithers to highlight this so everyone can mad af...

Seems like vast majority dont really care unless told to.

3. Nemmy™

Ffs, when will the @$$holes stop exploiting game mechanics? Here is a big middle finger to you tw@ts! F#ck you!

Mana_Mafia and Chaos Ronin like this.
  4. PeanutButterSandwich

The RNG on getting a ban is worth it to them. High probability they won't get banned. A precedent has been set.

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  5. bestpader

you know of this as fact?

6. Eardwynn

No wonder I saw like 100 pens the other day.

7. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

pen attempts on 50fs? because you cant get higher than 50fs from them

8. WhySoSeeryus

well, we (or me, at least) dont know what the issue was but if u could somehow get alot of fs for "free" via clever use of ingame mechanics it would indeed ease the enhancing considerably in MANY ways.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  9. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

yea guess it could be that but probably it didnt work as it should and higher chance to get the final destiny

#29 Dannyswe1235, Apr 21, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
  10. Boink

I got 50 fs from it. Maybe it's easy to get 50 fs from it and that remnant item. But that's it

Or they just trying to blow smoke over their decision and blunder with afuaru maps. One of the most damaging exploits in game especially on NA. I'm certain they will get bad publicity over it.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  11. Dragonzord

Why would they when there's no punishment for exploiting...? I'm sad i missed out on doing yet another exploit to get some free stuff from it.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  12. Amirite

Yeah could be the issue, I also got high FS almost every time, but it's just a guess.

13. chendu

ah ? never got past 10fs with those ...

14. Theafterwar

They don’t properly punished exploiters and the next week have to block another item likely because of exploits. Its almost like a moron makes decisions there. It’s pretty obvious they’re 100% okay with exploits so prepare to find a lot more of these situations. If they refuse to punish people then people will try to find more exploits to do.

15. CM Praballo

Community Manager

We see and understand your concerns of a new exploit emerging. This is the reason, we disabled Advice of Destiny immediately after hearing about an issue with this item in other regions.
    We are still investigating but have not found any abuses on the NA/EU service.

The item has been fixed with today’s patch. You can read more about it in the patchnotes.
    In addition and moving forward you will no longer be able to open a chest or a bundle item when your Inventory or your Pearl Inventory is full.

Thank you for your understanding and patience

16. WhySoSeeryus

oh, this kinda explains what was abusable.

17. MindaugasR

Does you even checked how many PEN made due that exploit ? That is really not normal now on market every class black star stay at 4-5 TET , many PEN boss gear even accessory PEN aswell many PEN for all class main , sub weapons do you think that is normal ? I never seen before that many PEN listed on market. Especially accessory. Maybe I'm wrong and everything is more complicated? Maybe that is result other exploit like this ? https://community.blackdesertonline...ion-of-afuarus-guild-event-resolution.522266/

#37 MindaugasR, Apr 22, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
  18. chendu

taking it the exploit was certainly to have all item locked so that the bundle could only open with a matching item..
    I thought the item was selected once the bundle was clicked and was constant until the bundle could properly open...
    Lack of foresight from dev ?

19. Andaro

Ambassador

[​IMG]

20. Khay_man

Another week, another exploit. We gonna ban 1% of the people who abused this as well, and leave the rest to enjoy their gains? Someone tell me why I still play this game. Why put time and effort in when people can abuse and exploit without losing accounts? If you don't punish severely this type of behavior, this game killing behavior will only continue and ruin the game for the other 98% of the players.