1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(UPDATE: knowledge/energy available, but no titles)3 new areas: 0 ecology, 0* titles

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Stonebow, May 22, 2019.

1. Stonebow

(UPDATE) As provided by Alterist (again, many thanks), there ARE knowledge/eco/energy to be had. But still no titles as far as can be told. Apologies to whomever....still needs some work across the knowledge lists for sure.

So, 3 new areas, with no ecology/knowledge/titles (*except grand marni stone titles).

Such lazy dev. Very disappointing.

#1 Stonebow, May 22, 2019
    Last edited: May 22, 2019
  2. Sparzy

Isn't that the fun of doing a new area for the first time? Will be visiting the new area tomorrow, hope they can add this for the future.

3. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

Knowledge categories only open if you have at least obtained one of them.
    • 7 new NPCs in Character -> People on the Sea -> Island Residents
    • Protty (1 Energy): 7 entries
    • Sycraia (2 Energy): 10 entries
    • 3 new entries for Adventure Journal -> Eastern Balenos Journal -> Balenos Adventure Journal 1
    Titles do seem to be missing though, but no idea if they were simply forgotten or don't exist at all.

4. Stonebow

would love to see it but I highly doubt it. They never added Drieghan fishing titles, so why start now?

5. Stonebow

well, I stand corrected....my apologies to the powers that be, but there's still plenty of gaps to be fixed/filled. Many thanks for the info, though. Much appreciated.

6. Mistery

Mistery Witch EU

What are the requirements for new quest line? Neither my black spirit or New Quests tab have any to start

7. Alterist

You can find it under "Suggested" as "[Lv.58] Call of the Ocean: Journey to the Deep Sea". Besides the lv58 that is likely a requirement, bdocodex also lists up the first Kamasylvia main quest (completed) as a requirement.

8. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

any one find the 2 new Island Residents that some how Mist or not in game? 2019-05-22_39081954.JPG

9. Mistery

Mistery Witch EU

They are probably in abyssal zone. I forgot to check it when doing quest.

10. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

Maybe i did not look around there much kill some of the mobs but did not go in the cave very far there may be 2 that give out a daily

11. Alterist

One of them is in the Abyssal Ruins and the other one is on Iliya Island, at the northern part at a beach (that's the NPC who provides you with a swimming buff).