1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Updated 1st June] New Black Star Weapon Guide (From Test Server, as a Witch)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Jannanomana, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

only global lab got it

2. Hulahoopgirl

I have a few questions about the black star weapon.

Can people help you with the boss in the quest? (because apparently I read its very very hard?)
    If you die to boss in quest do you lost xp and crystals?

And for my understanding to get the black star weapon it's any 3 boss items? (Kzarka/Nouver/Kutum/Dande +0)

3. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

if they can help. i doubt that, cause the boss of other people u cant see, maybe it works in group. didnt tested that.

and yes u need 3x +0 mainhand (preferable the 3 same, cause it goes faster to process)

Hulahoopgirl likes this.
  4. Equalness

Mainhand? So sub-weapons doesn't work?

5. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 63 EU

Sub is ok to

6. Hulahoopgirl

Thanks for answering :) And let me know if it works in a team, or anyone else if anyone's tested. Thanks :)

7. KampersOwnedYou

What knowledge? What’s it callled ? Is it a title ? How do I know if I already have the knowledge?

8. Lurea

How the f does that guy in the upgrading clip have 500+ Valks cry's of 100fs? Private server or P2W proof? Explain that PA

9. Chors

Can i get all stuff needed for crafting it on my Valk and craft on warrior ? I dont want to start all those annoying quests on other char when i did most of the storylines on my main. Or can i craft greatsword with Valk ?

10. Lahnia

The 5th June patch note states:
    During the quests, you will be able to choose between battling the boss at its full strength, or fighting a weakened version of the boss.

The actual black star quest states:
    [Hard] You'll get a chance to battle a powerful boss for a higher chance of obtaining better rewards upon defeating the boss. *Minimum 260 AP recommended
    [Normal] You'll get a chance to face a weak boss. However, you will need to fight more Helms. * Minimum 150 AP recommended

May I ask if there is any actual difference in rewards between the two options?

11. Mistery

Mistery Witch EU

Didn't get quest item from 12 rifts, with all requirements met. Feels bad

12. Wilendar

Is Black Star Weapon repaired via Memory fragments like other boss items, or there is something new ?

13. Aeorwyn

Do I have to follow step 3 (Melt down 3 boss grade weapons before starting the "Purple Gem" quest? Can I wait until step 5, right before manufacturing the Red Gem can melt down the boss grade weapon? Well why do I need to do it before starting the quest? Is it a requirement?

Also about the scroll boss (the tentacle boss) that I need to defeat, how much ap/dp do I need to defeat it?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Thank you so much for putting up this guide.

P.s. Don't need to answer the 2nd question I just noticed the earlier post which answers my ap/dp question. But is following step 3 (melting down the 3 boss weapon) before step 4 mandatory?

#73 Aeorwyn, Jun 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
  14. Martivibez

im sorry if it was mentioned before but with what can you recover the durability?

15. Martivibez

Oh nvm its with memes, I just tried ^^

16. Artorias_Dusk

Could you tell me how to get the items that I need to enhance from Pri to Duo and higher? Only got 2 of them via quest.

17. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 63 EU

there is a few ways,

* grinding blackstones (really low chance 5000-+ stones gives u roughly one mass of pure magic)
    * gathering (really low chance 2k energy and u might or might not have a single mass of pure magic)
    * farming (didnt do it but propably just as bad)
    * every mob in the game can drop them at a low chance (like pure blackstones or something!?) and grinding at star grave gives u a higher chance (still non-existend)
    * most reliable but also the most expensive way is to just buy remnants like the one you needed for the weapon, and manufacture them together with a blackspirit claw and u will get 5 masses of pure magic.
    * also a reliable way, but a lot slower and almost free. there is a production node on star grave. with an extremely fast worker it takes just 11 hours and you may or may not get a mass (I get an avarage 1 every 33 hours from that node)

gl and my the gods of rng be with u on this one

18. UrbanNoodles✅

Same question as above from Chors: Can you do this quest on your main, lets say a ninja, and complete it on an alt, like a shai, and get a boomerang? or is the quest character bound

19. PKaBoo

PKaBoo Tamer 62 EU

it's character bound as I don't have it on my alts...

UrbanNoodles✅ likes this.
  20. PKaBoo

PKaBoo Tamer 62 EU

I have a question since support didn't help -.-
    I'm stuck on the "summon mob" part...
    I don't have eye of anguish and have no idea how to get it...
    I started the quest and followed it all till the summon mob part (near calpheon) and only then melted the boss weps...
    tried forfeit and start again but it's still stuck on same part... and I'm legit stuck and can't do sh*t bout it.... any idea what might save me from ragequitting all along bout the quest? :\
    and the most frustrating thing bout it that I BOUGHT the remnant.. coz got sick and tired of not getting the drop from any rifts...
    and I'm stuck.
    I checked bout the three blacksmiths Q and already have that knowledge... +mediah and calpheon main Qs all done...
    so wtf is the problem? how I get unstuck and how I get eye of anguish !? >.<