1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Updated: Drieghan Ready] @New Players | BDO Farming/Level area *November/2018* with silver/h

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Jannanomana, May 26, 2017.

1. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 61 EU

Hey, I created a Global Level/Farming/Silverhour Map together with some streamers/twitch viewers.
    Since the other maps in the internet are only for specific regions our oudated.

AP/DP chart based on 3 different sourced + own opinion based on awakening Ap in valencia. And Non awakening AP in the other regions.

Thx at twitch.tv/sonnemond for help/opinions/discussions.

[​IMG]

Update:

Map and Data has been revamped and updated! 13. November. 2018

Drieghan added!/Revamped!

[​IMG]

Disclaimer:

1.All the results, collected Data are based on Average player stats (described below) and Pets (described below). If some elitics tryhard players can get more with lootscrolls and perfect rotation, than thats fine.

2. The map and the data is released and made for average player who want to tryout spots/grind a bit during weekends with an Relaxing grindspeed. No perfect rotations, no permanent speedbuffs, no crazy buff-foods.

3. The Level and AP recommendations are class based, but overall i choosed the average recommendations from user tests, my own tests and several other opinions.

4. The trashloot per hour data sheet is the "goal" you should aim for when u have the AP/Level recommendations i listed in the map.

5. Test Char/Date: The test was done on a Levle 61 Witch on EU Life Server at 08th August 2018, 09th August 2018, 10th August 2018 without Kamablessing, Lootscrolls or other Buffs that modify the trashloot/hour results.

6. Test Gear: The test was done with a Tri Kutum and at ~200 Ap [Cause that is reachable for the average player](Monsters under "Mediah" Categorie and the some spots in "Kamasylvia" has an AP cap, that means i could have 3000 AP and doesnt have increased clearspeed.

Spots with an AP cap:
    -All Monsters in "Mediah"
    -Pirates
    -Fadus
    -Polly Shrooms
    -Catfish
    -Skeletons
    -Manshas

7. Test Pets: The test was done with 5 Pets (T3,T3,T4,T4,T4)With the speed setting: "Normal" cause not every player has the fastes pets, and if players would have only t2 or t3 pets they can have similar speed if they choose the "Fast" looting option.

8. Advanced Test Data:
    -The test was done with 5 castspeed, 5 movement speed and 5 crit Stats
    -The following stats where also applied:

[*]Accuracy 247
    [*]Awakening AP 199~210 (204)
    [*] Extra AP Against Monsters 58 (Kutum + Mainhand)
    [*]Bonus Awakening AP 40(renown)
    [*]Hidden AP 15(Gems)
    [*]5 Luck

-The following buffs where applied:
    [*]Value Pack
    [*]Simple Cron Meal

#1 Jannanomana, May 26, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
    Koadrom, Galatia, Souda and 18 others like this.
  2. Graxion

Thank you this helps a ton

Jannanomana likes this.
  3. Joshh

If you're only making 5.5m an hour at bandits i feel sorry for you.... i dont think ive ever made less than 10m an hour.

Edit: Apologies, didnt notice youre talking only trash loot.

#3 Joshh, Jun 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
    Stillwaters likes this.
  4. Zycrus

Did you intentionally forget pirates? i would also rate pila ku with 5m (you should get 2k trash at least = 4.8m).
    Hasrah Cliff i would turn down to 5m probably, not 100% sure though, not been there for a while. Basilisks when cleared fast can easily net you 2k+ trash an hour. So 180ap probably more accurate, and then 4m. I think Basis are a lot better than naga for example. Thats just a few things i realized. In general, good map and mostly accurate.

5. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 61 EU

Yes pirates not included cause its HEAVY RNG oriented and ONLY Trashloot in Pirates is bad, cause they only drop 1 trashloot per pirate instead of 2-3 like most other monster in the game.-> people told me they make easy 10million an hour there, me and my groups NEVER make above 6million there, Pirates Money is based on RNG Drops, RNG Coin Drops, and Tradeing liveskill level for the Coins..

6. Nymika

Every time I've gone, lone grinds for an hour yield about 19-21m is assets. Might just be because black stone drop rate is up right now. I regularly pull out 2-3 Red/Blue Coral Rings each. Pirates is retarded amounts of money and I completely agree that Valencia needs to be buffed on yield to compete. Hell did 4h on duo with buddy and pulled out 45m. Also keep in mind you're dividing your profits among your group, so that 6m you're pulling out would easily be 4-5x bigger if you went alone.

7. Dshock

Thx you :)

8. namnam030

namnam030 GottKoenig Valkyrie 62 EU

lol the chart is so wrong in so many ways..

centaur 6mio+
    pilaku 6mio+
    sausan 8mio+
    basilisk 4mio+

all without trashloot and as a witch u grind alot faster than a valk like me

Reigne Irkalla likes this.
  9. 6footgeeks

Way too many factors you haven't even attempted to consider silver gain here.

What class these based on?

How many pets?

What tier of pet?

Mode of pet?

At what Ap is this calculated on?

Because at Sausans a player can go around making hardly 1 mill to 15-16 mill an hour depending on all these factors and more

You can't blanket say that you should be Getting this much an hour without starting the prerequisits

Reigne Irkalla and LeWaffles like this.
  10. Claydough

Did you even test pirates? Cause it sounds like you didnt test pirates

Pirates is 10-11mil in trash alone, the raw silver alone is half of the bandana worth and master 2 trading only adds an extra 1mil per hour

Oh and i calulated that figure at 80% coin prices instead of 100% prices like we do these days

11. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 61 EU

Not True!.
    - My Only Trashloot drop Test. NO book/relicts/grunil piece calculated:

bdo trashloot.PNG
    But i know that the opinions on pirates is 100% different for each player, someone just fanboy hypeing the pirates and overreact, so Pirates not listed on the Map! Cause so many different opinions! In the end u need to test yourself. I can tell u i made NEVER near 10million+ an hour at pirates, at Sausans i did sometimes.

Pirates drop only 1 trashloot per mob, evenif u have +50% extra drop event buff activated. The maximum amound of trashloot 4 T4 pets can handle an hour is 3200 at spots where u get 2-4 trashloots per drop. Pirates drop only 1 trashloot so the maximum u can get is near to 1800 trashloot an hour. Thats not even close to 6 million..

Nextime stop spreading false information and test before u post.

#11 Jannanomana, Jul 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    Phalan likes this.
  12. Niepokalanek

Ok so I went to pirates again and been there for 4 hours solo jungle spot. 4xt3 pets and I use R to drop as well if there was a lot of trash on the ground. Im 225 ap wizz. Ive pulled out 3250 bandanas/hours which includes time to go back and forth for repairing and coins storing in boats.

I agree that during a day defending jungle spot for solo farm is neraly ipossible unless tpu are full tet scrub with skills in your hands, so pirates can be bad and amazing in the same time.

13. Niepokalanek

Actually @namnam030 I think her numbers are pretty accurate. You have to consider many facts, clearing speed, pets, ability to defend the spot. I know that if I would go to the west pirate rotation the max bandanas/hour would be 1200. 1200! Its a 3 times drop in money making still with 225 ap and not worst pets when I know that many people use tier 1-s or dont even have 4 pets. Those numbers are definietely considerable when a newbie comes and want to know how much money can he make by going in certain location.

I think its a pretty good guide @Luxienna !

EvL and Jannanomana like this.
  14. Claydough

no its not an opinion or 'fanboy-ism' its basic math and data gathering

let me show you my data
    i did a 100k sample size of pirate bandanas so i could average out my coin drops
    2017-03-25_856724709.JPG 2017-03-25_856703746.JPG 2017-03-25_856673589.JPG 2017-03-25_856629037.JPG

my bandana rate per hours was 2400 which is very conservative compared to what others claim to get

averaged out my coins drops are:
    iron = 66/HR
    bronze = 78/HR
    silver = 41/HR

(coins in storage are included in the test)

so we are at
    2400 trash = 5.1mil silver per hour
    raw silver drops = 2.5mil per hour
    and the coins added up and sold to m2 trading = 3.8mil per hour

so that there alone in trash drops is 11.4mil/HR
    now before you say thats master 2 trade bonus, if you flick over to arehaza your coin rate drops to 2.7, which is 10.3mil, still far far above what claim

15. Niepokalanek

I think that she knows all that stuff, thats why she didn't put pirates on the map. As I said, pets, AP, spot defending, place of grinding and you either do 500 bandanas per hour or 3300+/hour like bigandshiny does. So plain discussion imo.

16. RoakOriginal

Thats exactly why those numbers aint accurate... These grind maps are misleading at best... Class, rotation, Accuracy, pets... All these aint accounted for in "AP"...

17. Niepokalanek

Hhmm, true, but I think that the spots mentioned are close to what I would expect in trash loot so maybe it isnt that bad. Though, true, newbie has to learn all the things anyway.

18. Strycer

Strycer Kunoichi 61 EU

Nice Guide, thanks a lot :)

But sadly another proof, how broken the Grindspots are (in my Point of View)

Sure the Silver/h depends on RNG(through Item Drops) and AP, Pets, Killspeed, etc.. (through Trash Loot).
    But taking Trash Loot as reference Point, and seeing that u can get more Money out in the Mediah Region(or Pirates) than the Valencia Region is kinda sad.
    Of course there is the Hystria Ruins, but still...

Lvl 58-60 Players with enough AP should Farm their Money Valencia but sadly most of them are in Sausans and/or Pirates

19. Ryude

May I ask how you make 4.5m an hr at manes ? o.O

20. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 61 EU