1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Updated: Drieghan Ready] @New Players | BDO Farming/Level area *November/2018* with silver/h

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Jannanomana, May 26, 2017.

1. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 62 EU

time to update this map perhaps

2. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 61 EU

will update karmasylvia soon.

3. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 61 EU

Bump!.
    Map will be updated soon. (after i tested Kamasylvia)

Spreadsheet/Results for Mediah, Valencia and south calpheon spots updated!

4. RoakOriginal

5. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 61 EU

???

I made this tests life on stream. so what. if u have a problem/found wrong data... proof it, else leave this threads, this is guide section, not discussions!. thx.

Back to topic:
    This Evening i test the Kamasylvian regions, and then i think i need a few days to relaunch the map and redesign it. ALso i need to collect data from other classes based on how much AP u need to farm spot efficient.

6. RoakOriginal

If you want people to not post into your topics, dont create them.

Shenzaar, LogicaI and namnam030 like this.
  7. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 61 EU

Done!

Map has been updated!

8. Reigne Irkalla

How the heck are you not getting 10m+ an hour in Pila Ku?

LogicaI likes this.
  9. RoakOriginal

1. He is counting only trashloot while ignoring all other drops.
    2. His gear sucks.
    3. He has no clue what skills to rank up and which, how and when he should use them.

Just few points why this "test" is worth as much as dust on your shelf.

Shenzaar and Thelemna like this.
  10. Reigne Irkalla

I got 10m with just trash drops...…….

11. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 61 EU

show me your 5k trashloot/h at pilla ku screenshot :)

also some clases are faster some are not. and this guide is for the average player not for some elitics who tryhard and run perfect rotations with lootbuffs.

Stillwaters likes this.
  12. RoakOriginal

Dont cherrypick one sentence and see other 2 points...

13. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 61 EU

Updated: "Not Yet Released" Spots added, and test results from testserver added ;)

14. Reigne Irkalla

Yea, valk so fast. Like, omg.

And no, not an elite, for while I am a tryhard, Rngesus does not favor me, as you have been told multiple times before on this forum, but in true Juicy fashion, employ the tactic of conveniently forgetting whenever challenged.

The 10m trashloot was during the free gear box. Again, on valk. Wasn't aware I'd need a screenshot for an amount that is considered pretty normal, at least in the circles I play in.

@RoakOriginal Wasn't trying to cherrypick. But, anyone who uses the forums frequently knows 1) Lux has improved his gear recently and 2) Lux plays witch, which is obscenely easy to mash buttons on in PVE to win. So I was ignoring those two possibilities you proposed for his low trash rate.

@Luxienna I understand what you're trying to do with this graphic, but the main reason I've been commenting is your misleading information regarding the AP/DP required for the areas to be efficient. I was directed to this thread by a new guild member who thought it was correct, and didn't understand why they were struggling to make the numbers you purported they could. You keep presenting yourself as a game expert, yet you don't take well to corrections or suggestions or in general help of any kind, and it irks me.

Shenzaar likes this.
  15. Staubkorn

Staubkorn Theralei Witch 61 EU

Manshaums gives way more then that per hour..normally you get between 2.2k (really lower end) and 3.3k( higher end) trashloot - trash is worth 8k there...so no way you only get that little unless you are way below the AP needed, for example my ap is 239 with kutum as witch and i get 2.7k in avg. which is more then double what you wrote.
    Mushrooms also gives way more then 5k trashloot - as long as you have awakening. my avg is over 8k there. hasnt changed since kami release...

16. Shinkai_Shoukan

Shinkai_Shoukan Wizard 61 NA

Wizard with only 210ap, I get 3800-4000 trash loot at Pila Ku and hour, which is over 9m.

I can get you a screen shot next time I'm out there if you need it, it'll just take a while. (Hard to find time to grind with 2 young kids)

17. EvL

EvL

This is a good guide and it's a needed guide.

New players need guides like this without all the factors because they don't have a bunch of pets. They have low AP, low level, possible class farming issues.. low ecology drop rate bonus.

A guide like this is needed for players like that so they can know a good minimum of what they should get in an area.

Ok yeah.. some of you all disagree with some of the stuff but stop adding in all these extra factors while your disagreeing because it's silly to be adding factors to a guide meant to give a bare bone amount without factors. People are screaming out what they make but who said this new player will have your class or your pets or anything else for that matter... your just reaching.

It may not be a perfect guide but it's still a good guide. Great job on it, just edit as needed i'm sure players will appreciate.

Cherrytwinkle and Stillwaters like this.
  18. Rysingmoon

You have way better AP. Double the amount is very well possible. Classes also are hugely different. For example, there's a video elsewhere where a Musa with 220 AP (Kutum) without any buffs, except an alchemy stone, grinds 2500/h to 2700/h trash loot.

The Musa took 3 to 5 seconds to kill a pack of 6 to 8 with a few skills, never got CCed due to the kill speed and SA and needed less than 3 secs to move to the next pack. With this numbers, the obtained number of trash loot is pretty much accurate (0.75 per target).

As Ranger, adjusting my gear to 220 AP with Kutum, achieving this rate is outright impossible. With 220 AP I need 1.5 times the time to kill a pack of 6 to 8 Manshaums (no matter what, even perfectly using Z and Guardian buff) and cannot by far move as fast than a Musa. So, I get 1500/h when I try hard. Also, due to not having SA, Rangers get KDed a lot. It will get substantially better with more AP, though.

19. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 61 EU

[Updated: Drieghan Ready]13.11.2081
    -Old Data revamped/adjusted
    -AP/DP requirements adjusted
    -Level 56+ Awakening note added

#39 Jannanomana, Nov 13, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  20. Stillwaters

Its a guideline not something set in stone. Its something to give a general idea and its pretty helpful unlike your posts just criticizing them for their work, while not adding anything helpful to the discussion .

Grow up or begone troll

Jannanomana likes this.