1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upgrade Musa Damage Make the Musa Great Again!

Discussion in 'Musa' started by Snake19D, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Snake19D

What's going on with our damage? We use to do so much more and now It's half of what it use to be. I have been a Musa player since the beginning and our class keeps getting downgraded while other are being upgraded.

I mean I have all high end TET-PEN gear with Boss gear and crystals and a Shai can Knock, stun, freeze and ground me with a fart. This is getting stupid. What do you guys/gals think?

2. Wrapped In Plastic

Let's give Archer more range while we're at it

3. Factorial

I kind of have to disagree.

Musa is extremely powerful still and I have been a musa since day one.

Sure I want my class to be stronger. Give me more power to Foul Play. I will take it any day.

However, I dont think musa needs a boost.

Darksidemoon likes this.
  4. Artorias_Dusk

Smoke less weed. Musa is top tier.

Kauni, DarkGG and Stillwaters like this.
  5. BboydD

Musa is currently top tier with one of the highest burst.

DarkGG likes this.
  6. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

We really don't need any more damage no thanks I:

Started playing this game and this class long ago and this is the most musas I have seen in my life walk around really... People basically gear this class so they can just easily grind with it 24/7 and then give all the money to their actual main. Honestly I can't wait till they buff other classes in PvE since it's getting pretty annyoing and repetative seeing only one or two classes dominating grindpots.
    I would much rather have them fix our few super armors which seem to not work 50% of the time (so I can finally 1vs1 without having to think if rng will make my SA work or kill me this time hmmm). And our E buff which is basically a suicide.

Sure bladers were a dead class for a very long time before, people basically made fun of you for playing it calling it a waste of time. But with time we really got to a very good spot. No more buffs please.

7. Dexo 2

Musa dmg is good only when u're 270+, then u start doing some real dmg. The only thing i'd want is safer/faster engages for 1v1, since we got no usefull iframes or any way to deal with grabs which makes 1v1 fights miserable until ure 281+ with high dp.

thanosgms and SyrioX like this.
  8. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

this thread should be up there with the "Ninjas have no survivability" and "Sorcs need more protections"

DarkGG and Stillwaters like this.
  9. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

My ooinion dont buff the dmg ites fine but
    For exampelNerf our f skill in pve and buff btv and crosscut in pve to get a bit more dps for high end spots.

And reduce stammina on dash to 75 and from db to 100 musa and maehwa idk all say musa is the fastest class ingame but every good warrior is faster than me xD

10. RockyBlocky

Musa... Needs... Damage... Buffs...
    What did you smoke my friend? Musa damage is totally broken right now -> 100% Top tier.
    Even his defensive is totaly fine (Good vs Melee classes and Ideal Example of Avarage vs Magic/Range).
    His kit is in good spot as well.
    Currently Musa is in a spot that i would love all classes to be becouse he is broken but no totally broken like ninja evasion, archer range, witchards supp kit, mystic vaccum, witch bombing, tamer ult, zerker q buff etc.

But in the end with that part "Shai can Knock, stun, freeze and ground me with a fart." im 99% sure you just make a bait ^^

11. Tiamatis

Tiamatis Musa 62 EU

Totally broken ? What did you smoke my friend archer dmg is totally broken

12. Foggen

Foggen Musa 63 NA

Always buff Musa.

13. MoZex

MoZex Musa 62 EU

For not so long ago i had to endure the quarrel from a mystic who just took a good beating, saying that musa was the only class that could twotap him. What world we live in..

14. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

get more ap instead

15. Xenxix

Oh yeah we musa needs more damage buff on btb and foul... Also give archer more range shooting from grana to valencia sounds fair.