1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Urgent Maintenance 21.06.2018

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Kabz, Jun 21, 2018.

1. EMOKA

It says it directly on the Login/Play launcher - no need to check, it was right there on login (including the twitter announcement also in their feed)

2. Nasblis

About time
    Guilds pulling 2.5 bil pay out pr member on this
    Ban time pls

Attached Files:

meaghs, Ruffe and lRNGesusl like this.
  3. SeeYaLater

And at this moment I realised I am in the wrong guild xD

Tealis likes this.
  4. Xiao420

bann all of them ****ing silly game ..got tired from all the hacker i spend over 1k $ on this game for your silly dev team and demn hackers ruin the game .. first lets start with the hack name R23 BDO HACK PAY2 WIN .. then you have 3 publice hack that have auto fishing auto snipe bots { free no charge} .. and you got the must annoying hack that all the top guild useing it ^^ all state max to +6 and + dmage boost {also pay to win hack } now till when all this hacker stay in the game?

lol anticheat .. or its bdo themself makeing more money by selling hack

meaghs, WhySoSeeryus, Ruffe and 2 others like this.
  5. Teodoro

bdo dev been all greedy not going to be amazed if they didn't put a helping hand with all this ? and let's say even tho they didn't , what the anti cheat engine / program does ??! well let me tell you .. NOTHING AT ALL !

People of BDO Community start asking for a refund cos this is a totally fraud !

Ruffe, Xiao420 and lRNGesusl like this.
  6. deepriver27

If you have blue balls, that's a personal issue.

7. Teodoro

I will disgusted when and if they will come back with an apology offering us a VP .. with other words they forcing us to accept there apologies .. what if i don' t wanna accept your apologies and i want a refund ! ? huh ?

is been over 6 months this problem has cause a lot troubles in game specially for Guild masters concerning node wars as well as each one of us individually !!!!

Absolutely Disgusting !

Ruffe, Xiao420 and lRNGesusl like this.
  8. freymarch

I don't think a lot of you understand what this means if they actually left it to next week. Sea monster hunting guild will get very rich because Trina Matchlock is OP. Sea monster hunting is good for replenishing guild fund aside from the usual guild quests and node war payouts. So if you guys think it's not important, think again. This is an exploit that can make guilds very very very very rich real quick.

meaghs likes this.
  9. jangalangz

lRNGesusl likes this.
  10. MiaLahn

It's up :P Quit ya whining xD​

11. Xiao420

will never happen until they fix the game

MiaLahn likes this.
  12. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

when will we get longer time penalties(4+days) for rejoining guilds after quitting old ones? :)

13. Hypotermia

Im already doing 100m with ramming per hour. So whats the big deal? :D

Rah97 likes this.
  14. Hypotermia

Do you seriously think that cannot be achieved without trina musket? How stupid are you?

I can easily pull 4-5b income per week with ramming. So stop thinking that trina was the reason for high payouts.

Bambi_Fae likes this.
  15. Nimik

Nimik Daefeluath Berserker 61 EU

My god, people really have attention span of fruit fly these days.

Problem with sea was trifold as far as i gathered

1. Trina unintended damage - obviously hotfixed now
    2. Payout for seafaring guilds - Skilled people with kitted out boats pulling more money in a day then you gathered in your bdo life
    3. Hack users in those seafaring guilds bringing those payouts on a next level

To be honest 2. will butthurt you long time even without 1 and 3 :) but dont mix those

16. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

It is node war releated, they removed dmg vs elephant ****ing all small t1 guilds

17. Rah97

So you guys broke pvp beyond enjoyability, and so I've just been sailing and seahunting and now you're telling me that the enjoyable method of sailing around, getting off your boat and shooting at seamonsters while they attack you and stun you is gone so now I have to just mindlessly ram them again because you guys made cannons such **** tier? Such a fun game you're making.

18. Kurejiin

19. Arexx

fix something thats usefull for some ppl to make money igamethey dont have much time for playing is more worth than fix ur fking servers? gg

20. Dznootz

Yes I can indeed say for a fact you can accrue more funds with a matchlock 3 shotting sea monsters vs ramming repositioning ramming again.

Bahska likes this.