1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

User's Ranking Should Provide More Attracting Benefits

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ORGANIC, Feb 26, 2018.

1. ORGANIC

Hi,

We have Ranking System available in Game however it does not give any benefits to those users achieved higher ranking than others. It only gives a badge over the Family Name and I can't find any use of this badge.

Below is the chart what I think that BDO should provides benefits to those users based on their rankings on each professions. I believe this benefits are appealing and will motivate users to focus on their Life Professions as much as Leveling and Joining Red Battle Field, or vise versa.

Last but not least, those benefits are related to each professions but not designed to make the higher ranking users to sustain their position by obtaining greater benefit than others. Meaning, those benefits are not helping users to gain more Life and Leveling Exp or get more Red Battle Field Score.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PoTCggWL98JCXo979W2H3HDoseLpw36z9SKrwXhWF3g/edit?usp=sharing

Let me know what you think.

2. Satya

I like it!

ORGANIC likes this.
  3. ORGANIC

Thanks!

4. PotaTomato

Like this Idea

ORGANIC likes this.
  5. ORGANIC

Thanks!

6. AlnilamE

Your ranking is dependent on who else is on the channel though. How would you account for that?

ORGANIC likes this.
  7. ORGANIC

That shouldnt be a problem.
    Per say you are in A rank on certain life skill on Cal1, when you switch to other channel, there is high chance you will stay in A rank, again. If you are barely on A rank and only getting A rank bebefits for some times then you will be motivated to increase your life skill, right?