1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valencia 6 Crowded every day!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by 2Cents, Nov 9, 2017.

1. 2Cents

Why is the PVP channel not packed every day? Lets get to the bottom of this!

So the current claim is to much PVP and these people just want to PVE in peace. Hmmm... something smells here. The lord already knows since so many have TestiFy! they WANT PVP. They play this game for PVP. The end game is about PVP!

It's a contradiction. If these people really wanted PVP they would go to the PVP channel derp!

These people NEVER claimed it was a PVE game where they needed to "Defend their location". It's clearly stated TestiFy! A PVP game.

Future investors should be looking at this metric and questioning is open world PVP really good for the game? Is this really what the customers want? CLEARLY NOT! The majority either don't want PVP or they want a grief fest.

Additionally there is NO NEED to EVER fight over a spot with proper game design. It's only poor design or intentional forced PVP. So defending the area isn't an excuse for PVP. You could just NOT have to defend your areas, a better solution.

TestiFy!

Zalmir, Saccharin, Revalenia and 2 others like this.
  2. Silsti

People are busy farming elsh weapons and heve helms that's why.

GamePois0n, Irvashi and Edremis like this.
  3. Baroncell

4. Irvashi

And why would they do that?
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5. 2Cents

All the "hidden stats"

Arreyanne likes this.
  6. Irvashi

I dont belive in raw and unsafe data

7. Nyhver

you better exit this thread, 2nonsense is nothing except raw and unsafe data

#7 Nyhver, Nov 9, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
    Smileybones and GamePois0n like this.
  8. GamePois0n

2nonsense is at it again

Smileybones and Nyhver like this.
  9. Spartakatz

lol yea first liverto the new bis, now elsh the new bis, haha, it gets better and better.

heve helm+glove was already good before for defensive setup, decent bunch more hp, few more dp. boss set bonus is overrated, especially with new crystals and proper buff food it's easy to get +5 stats. you miss some bhegs accuracy, but you can get that elsewhere.

10. 2017-11-09_24898062.JPG 2017-11-09_33316248.JPG 2017-11-09_33479673.JPG 2017-11-09_33525200.JPG
    Not even the time to post the ad for party that a wonderful group joined me and we slayed pirates together, yeah can say they are from diff channels but actually some of them I picked in the same channel and I even met some baddies who tried to kill me and it wasn't even "prime time" because I am in Europe and play at earlier times !
    I think the perception of crowding or loneliness is all inside one own's mind #shrug

#10 Alicemimi, Nov 9, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2017
  11. Claydough

I thought this was put to death?

The reason they're not crowded is because the people actively grinding out in the world is a small percentage of the total people on that server

I mean, on even the most popular servers how many people are grinding sausans and pirates? 10? 20? At each spot?

Saccharin likes this.
  12. The_Lord

what are you even talking about lol ? yes most people want pvp and yes a lot of people want to fight for the spot. It's actually quite simple , solo grinding is most efficient in both money and exp so it does make sense to be able to fight for the spot, that's actually what the devs wanted and they said that way back in the day before BDO released in NA.

The only reason why the pvp channel is not full everyday is because the majority of players are not softcap gear or even high gear enough to compete against soft cap gear and people don't go there because they fear they can't do anything. It's not that people don't want to pvp it's mostly because they need more gear to be able to pvp seriously.

I also think that the pvp channel should have been there since launch, that's another reason why it's not popular, people who want to pvp always did rbf or battle arena or gvg, adding the pvp channel was fun for a few days but after that most people are going to go back to rbf and battle arena because it's the easiest and fastest way to pvp.

13. 2Cents

What you're referring to is not PVP. It's bullying. When applied to poor game design it gets much worse.
    • People re rolling to current OP classes
    • Geared / Veteren / Hack/Cheaters dominating
    • Bashing on new/casual customers
    • Solo/Duo trying to force groups out
    • Constant griefing/bullying
    • Questionably bannable tactics (trying to cc players into mob deaths)
    • Anarchy
    • R-tards flaming
    FYI PVP was removed with the exp loss. It became clear to even the worst devs that it wasn't a viable system. As everything they do it was lazy, sloppy, bottom of the barrel, no effort design. 1%? really? So players where supposed to mash through cash shop items or lose infinite amounts of exp? Pathetic.

oxzer and Baroncell like this.
  14. Kurano

Kurano Berserker 60 NA

You invested as much time into your character as the forums you'd probably be able to defend your spot

/shrug

TheReason and Galatia like this.
  15. 2Cents

You will know when you see me. I'm the one with #1 over my head.

If you had been paying attention instead of trolling you would already know that's not possible.

Karma Bomb > GS > Level > Skill

oxzer likes this.
  16. AiyanaXO

Maybe people just don't wanna PvP for no reason? Why is PvP server not crowded? Same reason why RuneScape PvP server is never crowded. It's only one channel, calm your tits.

17. Joungf

Smart genius - but it should be "#2" ... and ... you still did not figured out why Kakao PA removed the XP loss... sad ... really sad ....

18. 2Cents

Because it could make the game unplayable along with being massively exploitative? That and the mass complaints.

You could literally lose nothing in combat and force others to lose 1%.

#bottom_of_the_barel_devs?

19. Joungf

You know, if a company want more happy customer but a few bored customer start to put too much salt into the soup of the new customer who then start to complain and produce tons of negative headlines regarding this company .... you can figure out the rest of the story ....

20. The_Lord

lol then BDO maybe isn't the game for you as you are such a casual sensitive little kid who like to cry on the forums all day everyday. Game always had open world flag pvp system and it will always be like that, deal with it or stop playing lol. And all those things you said has nothing to do with BDO , those are things that happens in pretty much any mmo or just on the internet in general ...

- People always reroll to op fotm classes in every game...

- A geared veteran player who played since launch and have a lot of time played, practice/experience etc will dominate in any mmo and thats normal....

-Bashing on new/casual customers ??? what is that supposed to mean lol ? people bash on other people that's just the internet LUL ....

-Solo/Duo trying to force groups out , nothing wrong with that , again the devs made it clear a long time ago before NA release that the game was designed that way to create conflict over grind spot so you can fight for it.

- Constant griefing/bullying , again it's the internet same thing in any game lol

- Questionably bannable tactics , what ?? how is that bannable lmfao

So again deal with it and stop acting like a child