1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valencia 6 Crowded every day!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by 2Cents, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Columba

It wasn't and still isn't about fair pvp. The so called karma bombing whiners simply seek ZERO penalties for psychotic and pathological predation on low geared players. They won't go to the pvp channel because they are cowards and just want to gank lowbies.

DRaKKeN, Dalenos, Spartakatz and 3 others like this.
  2. Baroncell

well said bro but i think it's still too complicated for them to get

Columba likes this.
  3. Zegram

Lol... no one really wants PvP, people wanna one shot and nuke some dude with their full PEN toon and bask in the throbing glory of their e-peener.

Like get real, MMO's for PvP? Shooters and strategy and fighing games are for people who want PvP. MMO's are for nerds that like to crunch numbers and wanna feel like their life has some small meaning somewhere. The other demograpic is peeps who wanna explore and relax after a long day of whatever and just bullsheet around in game.

Baroncell likes this.
  4. Rogahn

Rogahn Keevan Wizard 59 EU

Well... because 10 players can't "crowd" the whoole channel duh... :>
    EDIT: just sausans

eitheldin likes this.
  5. nyn idc

your not the smartest guy out there right? When i read stuff like that i try to imagine a picture of that guy that did that.. its always somehow funny and sad...

Ever thought about, that the system is flawed at valencia 6 but i guess talking to you is like throwing money at PA...

6. 2Cents

Just the Internet? Why don't you try hardcore flaming others on this forums and see how long you last.

You won't even get away with cursing.

7. 2Cents

All those words and yet not a single point or even thought?

Did you notice the opposing sides on this thread? No you didn't of course, so go read them again.

8. Rahnxah

lol, valencia 6 its a ****ing joke

i go there to grind for lvl at peace, cause if some other player its near you, they asume you are some baddie out for blood and run away from you since they where in that place to grind peacefully like you

tought, care on ridding horse afk or fishing afk in a non safe area, that sure gets you killed

[​IMG]

9. nyn idc

all your words.. and still now game knowlege... its ok waste your time and entertain me ty.

10. Beeso

11. Solsi

It's not packed because people just wanna PvE for money and EXP in BDO, because progression > only having fun.

It's just as hard to do that on a PvP channel, since no penalties whatsoever. Some guy can come back for a re-match and attack you like 50 times in a row, until gear is broke and pots on 0. That's just as annoying and imo way more disturbing than someone only attacking the same mobs.

Other than that, majority of BDO players wont go there at all because casual or they assume it's a scary place where you need like 520+ gs.

Besides, there's loads of non-crowded channels these days. That makes Valencia 6 less appealing. You don't have to go there to find empty spots.
    Carrots and rewards are needed, for MMO gamers to do anything that requires more effort than standard gameplay. So if they added 20% drops and 100% EXP on Val 6 you bet that place would be crowded all of a sudden.

Would be the same if they opened a "PvE challenge" channel with mobs doing crazy dmg and high health. Would also be empty, unless some kind of reward for playing there.

12. Judaism

Judaism Theology Warrior 61 EU

I actually go Valencia 6 quite often, so does my guild. At a certain amount of kills, spawn camping at the node it becomes rather dull. There are no penalties and any larger scale PvP turns into a body throw, with the focus on reviving as fast as possible.

Give open world some meaning instead, its Valencia 6 after all.

13. Chors

People would love to PVP if they fix their servers first. Because pvp is like guessing who is where, who will desync first, who will CC in SA or iframe. Not fun.

14. 2Cents

Spawn camping is just 2 nerds competing to waste more time.

15. Spartakatz

Well, having no penalties was the whole point why that channel was created, and what many people asked for.

If you want penalties, go to other channels. If you want no penalties, go Valencia 6.

Kind of crazy - still people in other channels moaning about "karma bombers", and you now complain about no penalties in Val6 lol.

16. WastedJoker

WastedJoker 60 EU

It's weird because I know people who have been banned for spawn camping yet others seemingly get away with it all the time.

17. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard 59 NA

This is a perfect example of this whole situation. Notice how in the end the spot where the dogs were barking is empty. Seems familiar?

Baroncell and Joungf like this.
  18. Spartakatz

hm that's indeed weird. this is usually solved with placing spawn points either in safe zones, or not. or having an invincible buff on spawn that's cancelled on the first action. if both is missing i would assume it's always ok to kill at spawn, even more as you can always choose to spawn safe in town if you want.

spawn killing is usually only an issue if you are locked down at one spawn, e.g. in RBF (where also a buff was introduced), or in other map based games where you have only 1 spawn point, and no chance for a group to gather.

19. WastedJoker

WastedJoker 60 EU

You're invincible for a little while on spawning but if you unsheathe weapons it disappears. The length of invincibility isn't much use if you're trying to run away but should be long enough to swap channels.

Town respawn is still an option and should be used, I guess

20. Dalenos

Dalenos Valkyrie 56 NA

Val 6 does does not conform with griefer standards. After all the players in Val 6 will put up a fight and they might get rekt in the process. That's a big no no for griefers they want soft easy targets that won't fight back and will get rekt by them easily. That way they can feel superior and happy for themselves. Even though doing this does nothing to filled the hole in their other wise sad little lives.