1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valencia 6 Crowded every day!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by 2Cents, Nov 9, 2017.

1. 2Cents

Val 6 is actually vulnerable to the most severe griefing possible. A group of players with 0% exp and no crystals could try to mob kill players with immunity. It would basically be impossible to fight. Even if you could kill them they would never lose anything even to mob deaths themselves.

Way 2 go devs.

2. Revalenia

Yes, clearly, we should make it so that everybody can register via a social wellfare application to participate on the pvp server :)

3. 2Cents

Remember the PVP agenda. They wanted to P V P not WIN every fight. They wanted competition. To fight other players. Now all the sudden not a single player in their GS is available, how strange.

If they really wanted PVP, massive amounts of people with ALL GEAR SCORES would show up.

Revalenia likes this.
  4. Flood

Flood Ranger 61 NA

This has always been my biggest complaint.I don't care about karma. It doesn't matter how much karma I lose or don't lose if the person comes back within 15 seconds of me killing them. The Val 6 channel should forceably spawn people back at towns as well.

5. 2Cents

This is already in game. It depends on where you hunt.

6. Joungf

PvP drama at its best ....

7. Pavo

Hey it's as uncrowded as most of the rest of the channels lol.

I mean seriously, presently 12 channels showing as crowded. This has been the most in a week or 2.

8. Judaism

Judaism Theology Warrior 61 EU

There has never been an incentive to fight people you're in war with beside the scores, don't mention the final wars. There was such a high request for a PvP channel due to the karma penalties in order to fight off some griefers and not the other way around where the winning side has to deal with reckless penalties.

Don't forget Valencia 6 now is supposed to be the server with a high quality and quantity of PvP. Most of the old openworld PvP has therefore vanished or reduced. Currently that experience is not any better at all, instead randoms do interfere with GvG's from guilds and anything else you are involved with. You still get karma penalties in the desert and lose gems as well. Therefore that incentive is not being used at all, not even on Valencia 6. On top of that even traders do not drop their trade packs anymore, on any channel.

What we need are some rewards and other motives for meaningful mechanics that trigger only to the benefit of the winning side, not an endless grief battle or unorganized PvP with no strategies involved. If you lose, you got to lose something and not entirely necessarily but very welcome to create an income source for PvP orientated players, give a part or something to the winning side. Rising stakes, the more often you die and the longer it lasts.

There are a ton of suggestions and idea's, I am just trying to share a general perspective. Most of the high end players are absolutely bored with the game and it lacks with catering their wishes more and more, Valencia 6 was supposed to help but I'd say that it has been rather lacking.

9. Spartakatz

Well you can defend a spot now on the pvp server, that's the benefit everyone asked for.

Obviously, the "winning side" will at the end be only a few ones, that's also why Val6 is empty all the time, although many people more complained about griefing.

IMO, better would be a pvp mechanic that would benefit both sides, e.g. RBF that also gives gold and XP just like the rift.

Joungf likes this.